Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NipHolmes said:
grim up north said:
sam663 said:
Mancini: "I don't know why the club hasn't stopped this (headlines about his future). They should have done something'.

He is right tho

Always fucking blaming. Players, board, Marwood.

Were the board at fault for his line up, his subs or his crap tactics because today was a mirror of the last Wigan game except they won.

What was wrong with the line up? Who would you have changed?

Says he doesn't know why we lost. Says he doesn't know why the club haven't disavowed these rumours.

We got a warning 3 weeks ago against Wigan. He had 3 weeks to figure out why we get outplayed by Wigan.

I don't know if Pellegrini is the answer, but I do know that Mancini is not.

sam663 said:
Mancini: "I don't know why the club hasn't stopped this (headlines about his future). They should have done something'.

Barcon said:
NipHolmes said:
grim up north said:
He is right tho

Always fucking blaming. Players, board, Marwood.

Were the board at fault for his line up, his subs or his crap tactics because today was a mirror of the last Wigan game except they won.

What was wrong with the line up? Who would you have changed?

Great question. Felt a bit sorry for Jimmy but that's the team I'd have gone with.....

grim up north said:
blueinsa said:
grim up north said:
You are one miserable fuck.

He is spot on and we are all miserable fucks after watching that train smash!

Go on then, tell us all it wasn't so bad.....

Closely followed by you. We lost fucking get over it. Wigan the better side shit happens

It's a cup final, not a league game. We were out thought and out played by a team facing relefuckingation.

No I won't get over it. This needs to be the straw that break the camel's back for you Manciniester fans. The club is more than a manager. Get that through your head.

Now we are not in the week of the Final, or like yesterday the eve of the Cup Final, I hope now in the aftermath of what has happened today, the best case scenario is for the story that Mancini leaves us for personal reasons as opposed to the real reason which he's "FOOKING CLUELESS"!!!!!

NipHolmes said:
grim up north said:
blueinsa said:

Closely followed by you. We lost fucking get over it. Wigan the better side shit happens

It's a cup final, not a league game. We were out thought and out played by a team facing relefuckingation.

No I won't get over it. This needs to be the straw that break the camel's back for you Manciniester fans. The club is more than a manager. Get that through your head.
Mancini has proven that he can win the FA Cup and the League.

Why do this years failures hold more weight than previous and recent successes?

blueinsa said:
grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:
The media have their wish.

A truly disgraceful performance by any City team let alone one that cost a kings ransom.

We were devoid of motivation,effort and ideas.
How the hell can so much money be spent on a team that has no options to break down one that will be relegated.

Wigan wanted it,there was the difference.

You are one miserable fuck.

+1

That was a disgrace of a performance. Both from the players and manager.

Tactics were wank. Subs were wank. It's happened again and again this season.

NipHolmes said:
grim up north said:
blueinsa said:

The most knowledgeable football fan on the Internet hath spoken . Fuck you you sanctimonious prick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.