Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grim up north said:
sam663 said:
Mancini: "I don't know why the club hasn't stopped this (headlines about his future). They should have done something'.

He is right tho

Always fucking blaming. Players, board, Marwood.

Were the board at fault for his line up, his subs or his crap tactics because today was a mirror of the last Wigan game except they won.

mancinis name was sung loud and proud today, i dont think this mancini should be sacked mentality represents our fanbases thoughts.

sam663 said:
Mancini: "I don't know why the club hasn't stopped this (headlines about his future). They should have done something'.
That's a load of horse shit. The club should have said something as people have been clamoring to know. They hung Mancini, the players, and us out to dry. If you only see this as a chance to further your "I told you so!" agenda, you can go fuck yourself with a rusty shovel. Sideways.

blueinsa said:
grim up north said:
blueinsa said:
He is spot on and we are all miserable fucks after watching that train smash!

Go on then, tell us all it wasn't so bad.....

Closely followed by you. We lost fucking get over it. Wigan the better side shit happens

Shit is happening a little too often of late under Bob im afraid and i think i will stay thanks.

Bet he will be devasted

Quite simple for me.

1) Shit signings this year.
2) Insult not playing Pantilimon in the final.
3) We were poor and have been underachieving all season.
4) May I also add that we only scraped the league title last year so let's not get carried away.

blueinsa said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
blueinsa said:
Spot on, it needs to be sorted now, one way or the other.

Bob had a fucking stinker today and he isnt the man going forward but fuck me, those players out there today need to hang their heads in shame.

Not just the palyers pal, but Bobby as well. For me this was our opportunity to rectify what has been a total piss poor season. We have been off form since the first whistle.

To show that kind of display in an FA cup final is an insult to us the fans, and i am sorry but if Bobby cannot instill any kind of reaction after half time then something is wrong

You will get no argument from me mate.
Let the first Man who can name me one team who regularly challenge for honours who have NEVER lost a cup final please stand up.......

Sadly i dont htink he will be here next season - we looked like we was playing in the middle of the Gobi desert not a wet Saturday in London

I dont want Pellegrini but fuck me any team of top quality pros that put in a performance like that must have very little respect for their manager

taconinja said:
sam663 said:
That's a load of horse shit. The club should have said something as people have been clamoring to know. They hung Mancini, the players, and us out to dry. If you only see this as a chance to further your "I told you so!" agenda, you can go fuck yourself with a rusty shovel. Sideways.

exactly this

NipHolmes said:
I actually feel disgusted today. A most likely relegated team has played us off the fucking park.

Pellegrini or whoever. The is the cherry on a rotten cake. No excuses, wrong first eleven, Nasri should've stayed on, Tevez capable of scoring but went off for Rodwell when it was clear Yaya was doing fuck all and should've been taken off.

How many times, Ajax, Villa, Southampton, Sunderland, Wigan. All terrible performances.

Bye Bobby.

Were you at the game Nip ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.