Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GaudinoMotors said:
37000 singing his name - 90 mins later the usual unable to cope with setbacks crew are at it again. Mancini picked the right team - they under performed - Yaya's worst game for us and Kompany v unassured.

He didn't have his players fired up for what was the only thing we could win this season. Martinez, embroiled with a relegation battle as a distraction had no problem getting his players up for it. I like Mancini as a person but he doesn't command the respect the egos at this club need to get their act together. That dickhead Keane was talking about all they wanted to do was not let bacon face down. I don't see that from our players. They don't look like they give a shit and that's ultimately his problem.

NipHolmes said:
Barcon said:
NipHolmes said:
Always fucking blaming. Players, board, Marwood.

Were the board at fault for his line up, his subs or his crap tactics because today was a mirror of the last Wigan game except they won.

What was wrong with the line up? Who would you have changed?

I'd have gone with;

------------------------------Hart----------------------------------
Zaba--------------Vinny-----------Nasty--------------Clichy
-----------------------Milner-----Barry--------------------------
---Tevez--------------------------------------------------Silva---
--------------------------------Aguero----------------------------

Nasri off was a bad call. Rodwell for Tevez equally as criminal.

@Dave, no I wasnt fortunately, reason being I was let down on tickets and even tried to by via Fblokes rewind but heard nout back (check yourself if you want, not that it makes any odds). A lucky escape to be blunt.
So you would have played with 10 players?

Get your CV in.

NipHolmes said:
Barcon said:
NipHolmes said:
Always fucking blaming. Players, board, Marwood.

Were the board at fault for his line up, his subs or his crap tactics because today was a mirror of the last Wigan game except they won.

What was wrong with the line up? Who would you have changed?

I'd have gone with;

------------------------------Hart----------------------------------
Zaba--------------Vinny-----------Nasty--------------Clichy
-----------------------Milner-----Barry--------------------------
---Tevez--------------------------------------------------Silva---
--------------------------------Aguero----------------------------

Nasri off was a bad call. Rodwell for Tevez equally as criminal.

@Dave, no I wasnt fortunately, reason being I was let down on tickets and even tried to by via Fblokes rewind but heard nout back (check yourself if you want, not that it makes any odds). A lucky escape to be blunt.

What you do for a day job lorry driver I guess

xerxes said:
It has been a disappoiting season. But second in the league and an FA Cup final is not poor.

Stability is a virtue. Would Pellegrini win the league? I'm not so sure.

Not sure Stability is a virtue but patience definitely is....and boy my patience has definitely been tested this season. What stands out today is that we've saved our worst performance of the season to be shared by a world wide audience of 500 million+ Well done Wigan by the way you truly deserved your win, outplaying us just like you did 3 weeks ago for large portions of the game.

City Raider said:
i know the club don't like responding to rumour but it seems mancini was left high and dry on cup final day

so he must be gone otherwise the club's failure to publically back him today is pretty poor

sadly I'm cominig to this conclusion , too

the body language a facial expressions of the players today, thier lack of pace , motivation and passion unfortunately all point to one thing

I will be sad to see bobby go if he is gone.

Sure he has mad some mistakes , but we have won a lot with him

and he has behaved with dignity in the face of months / years of sneering sly snidy jackle press vermin

MCFC as are to blame, here , for not keeping these lowlifes at bay

(and message to all you sad hacks tuned in just now .. fook off and die you are not fit to wipe the man's arse you sad little cowards and I hope City as a club and as fans , hunt you down and hound you out)

Back row of CB level 1.. get ready, you lizards

I've not got involved in the childish Mancini In/Out nonsense but after losing the FA Cup final like that, overseeing the worst performance by an English side in CL history (3 draws) and surrendering the title so soon after Christmas, I will be very surprised if Mancini is still here in the summer.

sk3ptical said:
any one any fucking one just sack mancini fuck was that taking tevez off..

and oh barry plz fuck off u fat fuck
you sir are a bell end and know nothing about football<br /><br />-- Sat May 11, 2013 8:59 pm --<br /><br />
sk3ptical said:
any one any fucking one just sack mancini fuck was that taking tevez off..

and oh barry plz fuck off u fat fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.