Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancity1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
NipHolmes said:
It's a cup final, not a league game. We were out thought and out played by a team facing relefuckingation.

No I won't get over it. This needs to be the straw that break the camel's back for you Manciniester fans. The club is more than a manager. Get that through your head.

Some heads seem deeper in the sand than others.

The cold unpalatable facts for last season's champions are:

Failed to get out of the Champs League group stage without a single win.

A title defence which was over in February.

And a cup final defeat against a team likely to be relegated.

No guarantee things will get better with a new management team though Tolmie , in fact it may get worse.

Very few can stay single minded enough to stand the pressure that having wealth and its false impression that it guarantees success on a regular basis.

The media in Britain have been digging RM's grave since he was appointed and its may have taken 3.5 years and it shouldn't impact on what the owners do in relation to his tenure but you can be assured they will do the same to the next manager as well.

No but Bobby should be able to instill a belief in the players to want to go out and win in the 2nd half - they did not show anything which seems to suggest they do not believe in Bobby

pudge said:
NipHolmes said:
Barcon said:
What was wrong with the line up? Who would you have changed?

I'd have gone with;

------------------------------Hart----------------------------------
Zaba--------------Vinny-----------Nasty--------------Clichy
-----------------------Milner-----Barry--------------------------
---Tevez--------------------------------------------------Silva---
--------------------------------Aguero----------------------------

Nasri off was a bad call. Rodwell for Tevez equally as criminal.

@Dave, no I wasnt fortunately, reason being I was let down on tickets and even tried to by via Fblokes rewind but heard nout back (check yourself if you want, not that it makes any odds). A lucky escape to be blunt.
So you would have played with 10 players?

Get your CV in.

My wrongdoing, forgot Yaya.

@g.u.n, I took you apart in that debate and you never got over it. Calling a sanctimonious prick won't change your lack if intelligence. Enjoy your ban (btw someone reported before I did ;))

Dribble said:
Blueband Brother said:
Rebellion
It think is high time players take responsibility for their attitude and actions.Today, for whatever reason, they decided to throw the manager and the club under the bus with this shameful performance.

This is the same team that dominated Chelsea in the semi final but decided to not show up today.

They fail to realize that they play for the fans and the club, to whom they owe their professionalism and effort, not the manager.

As I have said many a time, we have some inherent problems and issues with this team and if not addressed, then there will be more of this in the future.

If you don't like the manager, then that is fine but don't sacrifice the club in order to show your rebellion or disdain.

And those calling for Mancini's head, open your eyes and don't let the media control you like some gullible penguins because the bottom line is that if this bunch of so called world class players can betray Mancini like they did today, they will do the same to another manager.

Mancini stays in my opinion and he should be the one to sort this team out next season., Changing managers is not the answer. The media has won the battle today by destabilizing and disrupting the state of mind of the players with the news of Mancini p leaving but they must never win the war.

Oh and one more thing, Well done Wigan Athletic, fully deserved and much respect.
^^^^This and only this!!!!^^^^
Talking rationally will get you nowhere on here - kindly adopt the flapping jellyfish approach!

forevermancity said:
Rags on twitter, radio etc saying forza Mancini, Mancini must stay etc speaks volumes

The rumours weren't helping but they shouldn't affect you or your squad half as much as it apparently did on the pitch today
Funny, I'm sure Fergie retiring 10 years ago affected the whole club, or maybe I was just dreaming...........

Just a thought like.

de niro said:
grim up north said:
NipHolmes said:
It's a cup final, not a league game. We were out thought and out played by a team facing relefuckingation.

No I won't get over it. This needs to be the straw that break the camel's back for you Manciniester fans. The club is more than a manager. Get that through your head.

The most knowledgeable football fan on the Internet hath spoken . Fuck you you sanctimonious prick

Cool it fella. It hurts but so the fuck what.

Listen Bill cannot stand sanctimonious condescending posters like him if I get a bani will take it people like him need telling

Barcon said:
NipHolmes said:
Barcon said:
What was wrong with the line up? Who would you have changed?

I'd have gone with;

------------------------------Hart----------------------------------
Zaba--------------Vinny-----------Nasty--------------Clichy
-----------------------Milner-----Barry--------------------------
---Tevez--------------------------------------------------Silva---
--------------------------------Aguero----------------------------

Nasri off was a bad call. Rodwell for Tevez equally as criminal.

@Dave, no I wasnt fortunately, reason being I was let down on tickets and even tried to by via Fblokes rewind but heard nout back (check yourself if you want, not that it makes any odds). A lucky escape to be blunt.

Pure hindsite mate. I wold have dragged yaya off by the hair before half time but I sure as fuck would have started him. I wasn't asking about the subs, I agree with you on that.

I'd have taken Yaya off and swapped with Nasri.

Won't today most demonstrated was Mancinis failings BEFORE today. His lack of width has been found out for a while now and his disdain for wing play is his undoing.

dctid said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
CELTICRORY said:
Players simply didn't turn up. Maybe shouldn't have taken Tevez off, but the players simply not showing up didn't help Mancini at all.

But that is not an excuse..Bobby should be able to motivate the players and it was a bloody cup final game.

if that cannot be achieved then something is wrong somewhere isn't it ??

Do players need any motivation from a manager in an FA cup final seriously?

Dont get me wrong i am not going to absolve Mancini of what happened today but there is no fucking way those players deserve anything other than a royal fucking kicking - they were a disgrace

If we want ot start the blame game OK fuck Mancini off - equally pu8nt Silva, Clichy was skinned - Barry is no good agaiinst a team that presses so fuck him you can go through that fucking team today and based on that performance most of them need to be on the transfr list Monday morning

In that case then the majority of players do not want to play for us then - there is something wrong with what is going on in the dressing room - end off.

If the players want Bobby to remain they would have played their bloody hearts out today, but there was also no tactical change from bobby either.

I have been a blue from birth and have seen the shit times, but this display in a FA Cup Final I find totally insulting

dctid said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
CELTICRORY said:
Players simply didn't turn up. Maybe shouldn't have taken Tevez off, but the players simply not showing up didn't help Mancini at all.

But that is not an excuse..Bobby should be able to motivate the players and it was a bloody cup final game.

if that cannot be achieved then something is wrong somewhere isn't it ??

Do players need any motivation from a manager in an FA cup final seriously?

Dont get me wrong i am not going to absolve Mancini of what happened today but there is no fucking way those players deserve anything other than a royal fucking kicking - they were a disgrace

If we want ot start the blame game OK fuck Mancini off - equally pu8nt Silva, Clichy was skinned - Barry is no good agaiinst a team that presses so fuck him you can go through that fucking team today and based on that performance most of them need to be on the transfr list Monday morning

I bet Pantillimon was really motivated by being dropped.

grim up north said:
de niro said:
grim up north said:
The most knowledgeable football fan on the Internet hath spoken . Fuck you you sanctimonious prick

Cool it fella. It hurts but so the fuck what.

Listen Bill cannot stand sanctimonious condescending posters like him if I get a bani will take it people like him need telling

Come knock my fucking door. I'll make you even dafter you thick ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.