Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people are saying that the players weren't motivated -I don't think that's entirely true. I think most were up for it it was largely for tactical reasons IMO that we were unable to dominate. We were frustrated by Wigan because they began to attack us and then had ample time to regroup when we had the ball. We have suffered from this for all of Mancini's term. It's a wonder why any team doesn't take the same approach when playing us cos 4 out of 5 times they'll win. Teams that pay us too much respect suffer for it. I suspect next year it'll be worse.

@BluePhil8 said:
How dare Mancini criticise the board. It's an insult to me as a fan. I am sick to death of this pathetic excuse of a man pushing the blame onto others constantly. Mancini lost us that game today. He will be sacked before the summer. Anyone still wanted him to stay needs to look at their ambition.
Rodwell not tracking his man had nothing to do with it?

Tevez slipping as he shot from 6 yards didn't cost us?

Barry's suicidal pass that resulted in Zabs getting sent off wasn'tcounter-productive I take it.

Yes Mancini made mistakes today but everyone bar Hart, Nastasic, Tevez and arguably Zabs were atrocious.

You clearly just don't like Mancini, that's fine. Let the hate run through you then.

cityisblue said:
It will be sad to see Roberto go, as he is a great manager and has done really great things in 3 and a half years.

If a dedcision has been made and he has to go then why gamble with unknown potential of Pellegrini when Rafael Benitez is available and with this CV.

2x La Liga Winner
1 EuropeanCup
I Uefa Cup
I FA Cup
I Uefa uper Cup
1 World Cub Cup
1 Spanish Super Copa
1 Charity shield winner

2x Ballon Dor Wnner ( World manager of the Year)

I European cup Runner Up
I League Cup Runner Up
1 World Cub Cup Runner Up
I UefaSuper Cup runner Up

58% Winning ratio in the CL the highest of all coaches with 100 games

All achieved at clubs with less Money and look at the job he has done at Chelsea under nasty circumstances.

He should be the Choice not Pelegrini.

Cop a load of this wankstain.

Benarbia said:
Bye bye roberto. Thanks for delivering the league but your one dimensional play can fuck off
As can your one dimensional posting to be fair

For me no-one comes out of today with any credit:

Mancini blaming all and sundry but he was out coached today and the players didn't play for him
The players shouldn't need motivating for a game like that, we were shit
The board - if Mancini is staying they had to come out and say something this morning
The board - if the rumours are true, the fact they have been working behind his back during the week of the cup final is farcical

Actually one part of the club gets credit - the fans - no change there then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.