Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMoonz1977 said:
dctid said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
But that is not an excuse..Bobby should be able to motivate the players and it was a bloody cup final game.

if that cannot be achieved then something is wrong somewhere isn't it ??

Do players need any motivation from a manager in an FA cup final seriously?

Dont get me wrong i am not going to absolve Mancini of what happened today but there is no fucking way those players deserve anything other than a royal fucking kicking - they were a disgrace

If we want ot start the blame game OK fuck Mancini off - equally pu8nt Silva, Clichy was skinned - Barry is no good agaiinst a team that presses so fuck him you can go through that fucking team today and based on that performance most of them need to be on the transfr list Monday morning

In that case then the majority of players do not want to play for us then - there is something wrong with what is going on in the dressing room - end off.

If the players want Bobby to remain they would have played their bloody hearts out today, but there was also no tactical change from bobby either.

I have been a blue from birth and have seen the shit times, but this display in a FA Cup Final I find totally insulting

So we become a Chelski whose players pick the manager - no fucking way - the blue print for success is no more than a few miles away. The manager is 100% correct even when he is wrong and if players dont like it they can fuck iff - no player is bigger than the manager or the club

Players play football and get on with it - not for one minute suggesting Mancini is not wrong here he is but that performance today reflected more on the players than Mancini

Sadly Mancini will pay for it with his job

GaudinoMotors said:
Dribble said:
Blueband Brother said:
Rebellion
It think is high time players take responsibility for their attitude and actions.Today, for whatever reason, they decided to throw the manager and the club under the bus with this shameful performance.

This is the same team that dominated Chelsea in the semi final but decided to not show up today.

They fail to realize that they play for the fans and the club, to whom they owe their professionalism and effort, not the manager.

As I have said many a time, we have some inherent problems and issues with this team and if not addressed, then there will be more of this in the future.

If you don't like the manager, then that is fine but don't sacrifice the club in order to show your rebellion or disdain.

And those calling for Mancini's head, open your eyes and don't let the media control you like some gullible penguins because the bottom line is that if this bunch of so called world class players can betray Mancini like they did today, they will do the same to another manager.

Mancini stays in my opinion and he should be the one to sort this team out next season., Changing managers is not the answer. The media has won the battle today by destabilizing and disrupting the state of mind of the players with the news of Mancini p leaving but they must never win the war.

Oh and one more thing, Well done Wigan Athletic, fully deserved and much respect.
^^^^This and only this!!!!^^^^
Talking rationally will get you nowhere on here - kindly adopt the flapping jellyfish approach!

Not far off the mark in terms of how it appeared today.

Wigan gave a good account of themselves for the side they had available but we were very very average.

We gave them far too space and should have pressed much more but looked jaded and disinterested.

Much of same intricate short passing and slow build up made it a soda for them to defend.

Collectively the players let the supporters down today but really I do have my doubts no matter who was in charge today whether they would have given a match winning performance or performed to the level they are capable of.

NipHolmes said:
grim up north said:
NipHolmes said:
Come knock my fucking door. I'll make you even dafter you thick ****

Cannot wait pal

Pm sent. I'll spread you like butter.
Look, both of you fucking behave now!!! The media and the football establishment WANT Mancini gone and for us to fall apart with in-fighting and all we are doing is granting them their wish.

Today's been emotional, but enough is enough; pack it in Now and stop making this forum and Manchester City look like the unprofessional mess the media make us out to be!

To the guy that posted this link -

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/11/manuel-pellegrini-malaga-manchester-city?CMP=twt_gu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013 ... CMP=twt_gu</a>

Interesting read, thanks. Sid Lowe is usually pretty good when it comes to all things Spanish football related, and has praised Pellegrini in articles before. I think we could do a lot worse. Let's wait and see.

Why are our fans acting like selfish, spoilt fuckin brats? Yes it was a Shit performance, yes the players weren't up for it. We did our bit and yes it hurts like hell, but to start offering each other out is rag like. The best team won, end of. Move on and lets look forward to a Ferguson less season next season. I'm lookin forward to the summer transfer window. I reckon that will define our season. SIMO.

Dribble said:
NipHolmes said:
grim up north said:
Cannot wait pal

Pm sent. I'll spread you like butter.
Look, both of you fucking behave now!!! The media and the football establishment WANT Mancini gone and for us to fall apart with in-fighting and all we are doing is granting them their wish.

Today's been emotional, but enough is enough; pack it in Now and stop making this forum and Manchester City look like the unprofessional mess the media make us out to be!

Oh great exclamation marks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.