Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NipHolmes said:
Dribble said:
NipHolmes said:
Pm sent. I'll spread you like butter.
Look, both of you fucking behave now!!! The media and the football establishment WANT Mancini gone and for us to fall apart with in-fighting and all we are doing is granting them their wish.

Today's been emotional, but enough is enough; pack it in Now and stop making this forum and Manchester City look like the unprofessional mess the media make us out to be!

Let's get this fucking straight.

I've made sensible and coherent posts and he calls me a sanctimonious prick. De Niro is a nuthugger on Mancini and let it slide, this year thinks he's clever but is bottling like p.m and he bottles on here, why because they best bit of him run down his mums leg.

He hates cleverer people than him who he cannot debate with on an even footing so resorts to abuse, I called him out because the mods bottled it like Mancini.

My posts are there for all to read. Look at his, Jesus, what a failing on education.
Pmsl

grim up north said:
NipHolmes said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Could of done with you two in centre midfield today.
Silly **** got my pm, yet still moans. Is have to play for him, lack of brains get found out at top level.

Bottler
Me offering address and car parks and you don't wanna know. You say seat number and I say no cameras. Who's the bottler again?

To leave you with this. I'll deck you and leave a score in your pocket to cover the fuel hahaha.<br /><br />-- Sat May 11, 2013 9:38 pm --<br /><br />
Davs 19 said:
NipHolmes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's his cheeks he wants you to spread with butter Nip.
Haha, he's bottled it by pm.

Still to cottaging Grimmy.

Nip, you may have missed the question but were you at the game today ?
Davs, you may have missed the answer.

NipHolmes said:
grim up north said:
NipHolmes said:
Silly **** got my pm, yet still moans. Is have to play for him, lack of brains get found out at top level.

Bottler
Me offering address and car parks and you don't wanna know. You say seat number and I say no cameras. Who's the bottler again?

To leave you with this. I'll deck you and leave a score in your pocket to cover the fuel hahaha.

You want me to copy and paste pm I'm still waiting for your address

Exeter Blue I am here said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just on the m40

Players fault.no one elses...

Well done wigan..deserved it

Just fancy that. It's the players' fault, no-one else's.

One day it'll dawn on you, eh?! Southampton, Liverpool, Swansea, Dortmund, Everton, Wigan? High press, plus a bit of pace and width, and we're done for virtually every time. You could tell how it was gonna unfold today after about 5 minutes. Slow, narrow, toothless attacks, Barry hustled into potentially catastrophic mistakes, and no protection for either full back. For Gotze, read McManaman. The buck for how the team is set up is the manager's, and he has failed this type of test repeatedly this season, as he has in the assemblage of a squad with no width and no pace. The easy option is to blame the players, to accuse them of arrogance, and you could probably do that if this was a one off or random defeat, but it isn't. It's tactical déjà vu, and I suspect our owners know it, hence the radio silence over the Pellegrini rumours.

There's no point in anyone getting the needle about this. Mancini's been a great manager for us, and he'll do a good job again somewhere else. Despite being an "outer", the bigger part of me will still be gutted if he goes. I don't like change in any aspect of my life particularly, but we're looking at (and this is personal opinion, not fact, ok) an inherent flaw that lay largely undetected until Christmas 2011, but one that has resurfaced too often for comfort since, without any indication that he (Mancini) has a solution for it

Add Ajax to that. I totally agree any team who is not afraid to pass it out from the back and has a bit of quality and also press fairly high just make city players look average. Mancini cannot cope in Europe with his tactics. And todays game, the players should of played much better however mancini has to take responsibility as well. His subs again were awful and its clear to see he isn't a fan of tevez really when it comes down to it. Tevez again was the only one who potentially could of done something and yet again he took him off (not for the first time). He also can't get performances out of the likes of dzeko and nasri, 2 players who he signed.

<a class="postlink" href="http://guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/11/manuel-pellegrini-malaga-manchester-city?CMP=twt_gu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may ... CMP=twt_gu</a>

Just read this...what particularly stands out....

The night that Málaga defeated Milan, Joaquín said: "Without Pellegrini this might never have happened. It's not just about the fact that we're winning but how we're playing. Everyone knows Pellegrini's philosophy and his history but he's a guy who gives you so much confidence, who acts with so much humility that, somehow, he always gets the best out of every player: he is the central piece in this jigsaw."

One of Mancini's main problems. Getting the best out of his squad of players and filling them with confidence.
To be fair to Pellegrini outside of Real he has worked wonders in difficult situations and this must be the huge advantage Txiki sees in him.

NipHolmes said:
grim up north said:
NipHolmes said:

Bottler

To leave you with this. I'll deck you and leave a score in your pocket to cover the fuel hahaha.

-- Sat May 11, 2013 9:38 pm --

Davs 19 said:
NipHolmes said:
Haha, he's bottled it by pm.

Still to cottaging Grimmy.

Nip, you may have missed the question but were you at the game today ?
Davs, you may have missed the answer.

Give it up now. You're embarrassing yourself. And no I don't want a fight, I'm past all that.

City Raider said:
For me no-one comes out of today with any credit:

Mancini blaming all and sundry but he was out coached today and the players didn't play for him
The players shouldn't need motivating for a game like that, we were shit
The board - if Mancini is staying they had to come out and say something this morning
The board - if the rumours are true, the fact they have been working behind his back during the week of the cup final is farcical

Actually one part of the club gets credit - the fans - no change there then

Fantastic post that. Nail on the head. Farcical is the perfect word to sum it up too. As is disgraceful.

Whole week has been a massive fuck up, and if for a mere moment any of this bollocks brinkmanship with Txiki and Pellegrini just jeopardised our FA Cup final that **** should have the good grace to resign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.