Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davs 19 said:
NipHolmes said:
grim up north said:
Nip you know what you are
I do.

A grammar school attendee, a decent boxer and a fan with sound boxing knowledge.

You?

I presume you bunked off a lot ?

Presumptions will get you nowhere.

I have no need to try to prove myself. People can meet me to find out what I'm like. For a pint or for summat else.

Grims a bottler and so is De Niro for not calling a spade. Funny how abuse is allowed just because someone else is a fan of Bobby.

Anyway, I have some pints down the pub with my name on. Night blues.

P.S Grim, anytime, you know the score. Meet up or shut up and ignore. Your call.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just on the m40

Players fault.no one elses...

Well done wigan..deserved it

Just fancy that. It's the players' fault, no-one else's.

One day it'll dawn on you, eh?! Southampton, Liverpool, Swansea, Dortmund, Everton, Wigan? High press, plus a bit of pace and width, and we're done for virtually every time. You could tell how it was gonna unfold today after about 5 minutes. Slow, narrow, toothless attacks, Barry hustled into potentially catastrophic mistakes, and no protection for either full back. For Gotze, read McManaman. The buck for how the team is set up is the manager's, and he has failed this type of test repeatedly this season, as he has in the assemblage of a squad with no width and no pace. The easy option is to blame the players, to accuse them of arrogance, and you could probably do that if this was a one off or random defeat, but it isn't. It's tactical déjà vu, and I suspect our owners know it, hence the radio silence over the Pellegrini rumours.

There's no point in anyone getting the needle about this. Mancini's been a great manager for us, and he'll do a good job again somewhere else. Despite being an "outer", the bigger part of me will still be gutted if he goes. I don't like change in any aspect of my life particularly, but we're looking at (and this is personal opinion, not fact, ok) an inherent flaw that lay largely undetected until Christmas 2011, but one that has resurfaced too often for comfort since, without any indication that he (Mancini) has a solution for it

I said on the FA Cup Final thread that this was a microcosm of our season and you have summed up some of the problems.

Martinez knew our weaknesses and set his team up to exploit them. Mancini should have known what was coming.

You said Milner should start and you were right; I like Mancini would have gone for Nastri, which proved the wrong decision.

I must say though that I did think the players played their part in letting us down today.

On the Mancini situation, I must say that the singing of his name today brought a lump to my throat and, as I said yesterday, emotionally I am an Inner. I thought he was resigning but he does not sound like a man who intends to resign. The situation is a mess and reflects poorly on the club. I will accept whatever decision the club makes but they need to sort it out before it becomes a complete farrago.

If Mancini stays, he has got to up his game and make some changes to how we play (pace, width, higher tempo etc); the club has to spend money (fuck FFP) and reshape the squad somewhat.

NipHolmes said:
Davs 19 said:
NipHolmes said:
I do.

A grammar school attendee, a decent boxer and a fan with sound boxing knowledge.

You?

I have no need to try to prove myself. People can meet me to find out what I'm like. For a pint or for summat else.

Grims a bottler and so is De Niro for not calling a spade. Funny how abuse is allowed just because someone else is a fan of Bobby.

P.S Grim, anytime, you know the score. Meet up or shut up and ignore. Your call.

Keep it to pm

Matt the Giant said:
Roberto Mancini angry with Manchester City officials

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22497967

"We will see if it is true in the next two weeks. If it is not true you have written stupid things in the last six months. If it is true I'm stupid because I don't understand this.

"I work with serious people and I think I did a good job.
"

Oh dear. Roberto, stop talking.

NipHolmes said:
Davs 19 said:
NipHolmes said:
I do.

You?

Very adult. You've told me everything I need to know.

Mourinho, Klopp, De Boer, Pellegrini. In that order.

Don't make the mistake of funding another Mancini spending spree that will surely leave us with the next Maicon, Kolarov, Savic, Garcia, Sinclair, Dzeko, Balotelli or Nasri.

Davs 19 said:
NipHolmes said:
Davs 19 said:

Very adult. You've told me everything I need to know.

Me too.....shown his true colours tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.