Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
barcajaden said:
do you guys think mancini will stay?

mancini seems pretty adamant he will

As much as I want him too i can't see it myself. Bar one or two games we have been woeful this season and have been so far off the top of the league it's ridiculous. Especially with the squad we have.

Got no where in Europe and managed to loose a final against a side fighting against relegation.

blueinsa said:
smithy167 said:
blueinsa said:
???

Spill of you know what the report is
Mad wild stab in the dark here, but Mancini out Pellegrini in maybe?

-- Sat May 11, 2013 9:15 pm --

blueinsa said:
He is publicly disagreeing with his bosses, even going as far as to blame them whilst at the same time, under delivering with a hugely talented squad.

Regardless of the job, how the fuck can it be acceptable behaviour from an employee, especially when performances have not been up to scratch?

Look, I get the fact you are a Bob fan but ffs fella, this isn't rocket science!
No this is football..

Bingo and he is toast!
Ok if you say so.

QuickSilva said:
the whole thread makes no sense unless mancini specifically asked to leave.

he's just seen his biggest league rival step down so why would he leave now
I cant for the life of me think why they have chose Pelligrini to replace Mancini. Hes fuckin done nowt.....

PjMSweden said:
That's it so far.

Duncan Castles ‏@DuncanCastles 23m
Will have further details of Manchester City's approach to Manuel Pellegrini in tomorrow's Sunday Times. #MCFC #ITA

I bet you do, mr "Dunc, 'I work for a Murdoch paper' Castles"... must make you proud

'Well done' (as Purplenose undoubtedly said to you on many an occasion)

Blue Heaven said:
smithy167 said:
blueinsa said:
Play games as much as you want.

The analogy is sound and it stands.

Bob is toast and he knows it and i think you do too.
I don't know shit about Bob and neither do you, and that analogy isn't sound because football isn't like any normal job, if you can't see that, well lets leave it then.

I guess you would know this because you have had 'normal' jobs as well as having been a professional footballer, correct?
If you think being a premier league footballer is like any other job then you are a fucking idiot. I think you are by the way.

Mancini wont resign thats seems sure after the things he said today.

But pretty sure a change is coming and it should, as there are many weaknesses in Mancini's tactics, man-managemen, motivation skills etc.

Our squad has a lot of potential lot bigger than what we can get under Mancini. If MAncini could get the best out of current players he could say who else would improve his team. But until most of his signings has 2-3 good months a season or less like Balo, Kolarov, Nasri,Dzeko or lately Silva etc, also losing ro a shit Villa in Carling Cup, getting 0 wins in CL group, looking out of ideas vs a cheap relagated Wigan team two times in 3 weeks and what a title defence really...

And all he could come up with is because we didnt have De Rossi, Thiago Silva, RVP, and other world class players.

It is not the reason why Napoli finished ahead of us, or Ajax. Or Wigan humiliated us. Or the reason why Everton keeps getting result against us with the same tactics. And even Liverpool this year played us off the park in the two matches against them coming only back with a big fluke mistakes by them. (Reina coming out and the skrtel back pass...)

Not even mentioning Sunderland, Spurs away, Arsenal at home etc.

They have less world class and even less class players than us.

I hope we dont keep Mancini because City could achive so much with current squad instead of losing to Wigan without making some good chances, but if we keep Mancini then really hope we shit on FFP and go out for Falcao, Cavani, or even CR and spend money for midfielders as well...

No other way for Mancini to get his results. And when we look clueless against a hard working, pressing teams even with new world class players in the team like we look 95% of the times vs. teams like this (with squads like Wigan, Soton), than it will be "Marwood did it, Txiki did it" again.

"We need to spend more, we need players."

While Pellegrini got nearly as much goal out from that Crocky RSC as Mancini from his own loved Balotelli or top star Agüero this season

smithy167 said:
Blue Heaven said:
smithy167 said:
I don't know shit about Bob and neither do you, and that analogy isn't sound because football isn't like any normal job, if you can't see that, well lets leave it then.

I guess you would know this because you have had 'normal' jobs as well as having been a professional footballer, correct?
If you think being a premier league footballer is like any other job then you are a fucking idiot. I think you are by the way.

Intelligent, measured response from a truly brilliant person.

Recently read a piece from when Mancini was appointed about how Khaldoon backed him, despite Mansour's misgivings. Think Khaldoon 's coming on to the pitch prior to kick off was a show of solidarity, and that Mancini will be given more time. However, if he fails to get us out of the CL group stages, then it'll become untenable.

IF we had went on to score the last minute winner today Instead of Wigan it would have overshadowed what was a completely inept performance, lacking in ideas from the players right through to the manager. Sure, we'd have been celebrating - and I'm not for a second suggesting anyone should be anything close to happy that we lost, but one thing it has done is really brought to the forefront some major issues we've had for well over a season - barring the odd individual game.

The problem doesn't stop with Mancini, the 'Barca boys' have been very quiet since they first came on the scene, in particular Soriano. The way the club have handled the media, and the entire managerial situation is nothing short of embarrassing. It has all came to an awful conclusion on what should have been a great day, and the club has failed to handle a situation they have allowed to get out of control.

My 2pence worth - I feel very sorry for Mancini and the way he's being treated but I have my doubts that he is the man to take the club forward. He's had issues with individual players since taking over at the club. He has issues motivating the players and adapting to situations to help the team when they are notpperforming. But - he's not the only one who hasn't done his job properly. The players and the 'Barca boys' must take their share of responsibility.

Mcfc OK.

If we had won today the "inners" would have been out in force heaping the praise on Mancini.

When we lose though Mancini isn't to blame, it's the players, Marwood, the board, my dog.

You can't just give him praise when we win but blame everyone else when we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.