Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens the people running the club let us down today just as much as the players.

smithy167 said:
blueinsa said:
smithy167 said:
Ahhhh so you think football is the same as every other job? like I said shame you don't.

Play games as much as you want.

The analogy is sound and it stands.

Bob is toast and he knows it and i think you do too.
I don't know shit about Bob and neither do you, and that analogy isn't sound because football isn't like any normal job, if you can't see that, well lets leave it then.

He is publicly disagreeing with his bosses, even going as far as to blame them whilst at the same time, under delivering with a hugely talented squad.

Regardless of the job, how the fuck can it be acceptable behaviour from an employee, especially when performances have not been up to scratch?

Look, I get the fact you are a Bob fan but ffs fella, this isn't rocket science!

blueinsa said:
Blueroses said:
Watch out for the times backpages Duncan castles ... tomorrow at

???

Spill of you know what the report is
Mad wild stab in the dark here, but Mancini out Pellegrini in maybe?<br /><br />-- Sat May 11, 2013 9:15 pm --<br /><br />
blueinsa said:
smithy167 said:
blueinsa said:

I don't know shit about Bob and neither do you, and that analogy isn't sound because football isn't like any normal job, if you can't see that, well lets leave it then.

He is publicly disagreeing with his bosses, even going as far as to blame them whilst at the same time, under delivering with a hugely talented squad.

Regardless of the job, how the fuck can it be acceptable behaviour from an employee, especially when performances have not been up to scratch?

Look, I get the fact you are a Bob fan but ffs fella, this isn't rocket science!
No this is football..

Matt the Giant said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Matt the Giant said:
Roberto Mancini angry with Manchester City officials

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22497967

Shit bricks - this spells the end

Possibly.

Here's the article:

Roberto Mancini angry with Manchester City officials
By Phil McNulty Chief football writer at Wembley

Roberto Mancini was publicly critical of the Manchester City hierarchy after their FA Cup final defeat for failing to stop speculation about his future.

The build-up to City's 1-0 loss to Wigan was overshadowed by reports that Mancini would be sacked as manager and replaced by Malaga's Manuel Pellegrini.

He said: "You continue to speak about this for six months and also too much in the last two weeks.

"I don't know why the club didn't stop this because I don't think it's true."

Ben Watson's 90th-minute goal gave Wigan their first trophy in their 81-year history and made it a miserable day for Mancini and his players as last season's Premier League champions will finish without any silverware this season.

"Our target when we started the season was to win the Premier League," said Mancini. "But I think our mistakes started in the last transfer market. We didn't do enough to our team."

On reports in Spain that City have already agreed a deal with Pellegrini, he added: "I don't know if it is true or not. I don't think so. I do know football and in football anything can happen. In one or two weeks you can know if it's true or not.

"I don't need to ask the club about it. There is no reason to ask."

Mancini, who was seen in conversation on the Wembley touchline before the game with City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak, said: "Do you think the chairman told me before the game 'don't worry'?

"We will see if it is true in the next two weeks. If it is not true you have written stupid things in the last six months. If it is true I'm stupid because I don't understand this.

"I work with serious people and I think I did a good job."

Struggling here why people think Mancini has said much wrong

Think we all agree the summer transfer window was shite - he did not get any of his signings - if you have a look Marwoods gets a slating for the summer transfers

If it is true that the club has been talking to Pellagrini then in cup final week and specifically cup final day then it is wank there is no excuse and the two Barca biys should hang their head in shame

If its not true say something

three years two major trophies 6 trips to Wembley

Today was about the players like many other shite performances this season - the one game i blame Mancini for was Everton but Southampton and Barry OG, Rags and Nasri doing an impression of a window and others.

The big issue is is this team under Mancini good enough for next season - i would argue we are 3rd at best and personally i dont think we would finish top 4.

He is gone and in some ways he us culpable but in no fucking way was today his fault and his comments above are more than fair.

smithy167 said:
blueinsa said:
Blueroses said:
Watch out for the times backpages Duncan castles ... tomorrow at

???

Spill of you know what the report is
Mad wild stab in the dark here, but Mancini out Pellegrini in maybe?

-- Sat May 11, 2013 9:15 pm --

blueinsa said:
smithy167 said:

No this is football..

Bingo and he is toast!

That's it so far.

Duncan Castles ‏@DuncanCastles 23m
Will have further details of Manchester City's approach to Manuel Pellegrini in tomorrow's Sunday Times. #MCFC #ITA

smithy167 said:
blueinsa said:
smithy167 said:
Ahhhh so you think football is the same as every other job? like I said shame you don't.

I guess you would know this because you have had 'normal' jobs as well as having been a professional footballer, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.