Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Mad_fer_it

BlueAnorak said:
So whether Mancini is going or not, Txiki has a lot to f*cking answer for his indiscretion. Rank amateurism in it's purest form that has a lot to do with our defeat. This leak clearly upset the team's preparation as they clearly had a problem being motivated for today's game - normally a sign that a team is not happy about what is going ion behind the scenes.

100% agree with this. Couldn't have put it better myself. All credit Wigan today. They gave us a good game at our place and they took their chance today but, let's be honest here. Those two Spanish jokers in my view are largely at fault for the dismal performance & result today. Their utter incompetency has lead to a media leak which absolutely crippled morale today. I'm not on the inside at city but as a strength and conditioning coach I know how much an affect this sort of shit can have on players/athletes. Hell it even had an affect on me! The last place I was at, I thought my job was in jeopardy within minutes of learning I had a new boss. And guess what, when everyone learned of this scenario, guess what happened to our athletes??...they fucking bombed. Performances absolutely plummeted. And oh yeah I fucking bombed too! Like I had lost all my abilities to coach, likewise with our medical staff. Everyone at the club was a mess. This kind of shit levels your team. It's basic sport psychology! Magnify this by a millions times and you get the situation we had today at Wembley. It filters down to everyone at the club, even right down to the fucking cleaners. It's a horrible situation to be in. Mancini wakes up and knows he's out of a job but has to lead a team to victory? How the fuck does anyone motivate themselves for that?! Why would you give a fuck, how do you concentrate and remain focussed? If you're manager ain't with it, neither are your players and fine margins mean a lot in this sport and at this level. Wigan were united and bang up for this. They wanted it more, whilst ours weren't even mentally in this world. Most our players and back room staff were thinking whether that had a job on Monday morning. Psychology is everything come game day. And we committed a cardinal sin on this front. I will struggle to forgive to 2 idiots for this sheer incompetancy today. They lost us a major trophy by effectively obliterating morale. It's disgusting and disgraceful. I will carry on supporting city and Pellegrini has my full backing as non of this is his fault but those 2 morons have a long way to go to gain my forgiveness. Dispicable actions by them. Honestly, we need to change the way this club is run.

Eccles Blue said:
What we need is some professional Public Relations people in who can stop this sort of thing escalating. Mancini is right in saying that they should have put a stop to the speculation one way or another.

Get a new PR team sorted out ASAP.
City get the Worst press in the country

I believe that is down to the fact that we are man Utd's rivals and nothing else.

But if the press are right about Pellegrini, then what can we say? Deny it, and then appoint him?

If he is going to leave at the end of the season, what could anyone possibly say at city without lying. If Mancini does not know himself if they are going to keep him then it would be very bad for the board to either lie to the fans or bring out a statement undermining him even more saying his position will be reviewed at the end of the season which in other words mean he will not be here.

Marvin said:
Eccles Blue said:
What we need is some professional Public Relations people in who can stop this sort of thing escalating. Mancini is right in saying that they should have put a stop to the speculation one way or another.

I believe that is down to the fact that we are man Utd's rivals and nothing else.

But if the press are right about Pellegrini, then what can we say? Deny it, and then appoint him?

Try keeping it under wraps instead of swanning round having boozy lunches with agents in cup final week leading to all sorts of speculation...well you know the rest

BobKowalski said:
Marvin said:
Eccles Blue said:

Try keeping it under wraps instead of swanning round having boozy lunches with agents in cup final week leading to all sorts of speculation...well you know the rest
Is that speculation on your part, or how it was?

The comments in the press suggest the news comes from Pellegrini's end. The worst thing about it all is that it may all be pointless anyway, and he goes elsewhere leaving us with a very disillusioned manager who will be a dead duck.

Berkovic_blue said:
Dethred said:
yatesy94 said:
Warning - Pissed off City fan who attended the game today, sat in the Gods.

No questions time to go Roberto. Still can't believe some fans still want him here all in the name of "stability". Fuck me people need to open their eyes. The football we have been playing the past year or so has been overly-cautious and stagnant it's unacceptable considering quality of players we have at this club, and today to go out in a prestigious cup final and get utterly torn apart by a relegated threatened side speaks volumes. Personally, I feel the squad would benefit from a bit of change. We've been found out numerous occasions this year and Mancini's tactics have been baffling to say the least (Tevez off for Rodwell?) and our owners/fans deserve better.

Pellegrini in please for the time being as a stopgap and then in Klopp or Pep if he fancies the challenge 3 or 4 years down the line as a potential long-term replacement.

A "diamond in the rough" type post right there. 100% correct.

If Pelligrini were to come in (which I don't think will happen) you'll be on his back within 6 months. Assuming you're not actually a rag anyway

If there's valid criticism, then surely I will. And I wonder why there's sometimes a lack of people willing to come to grips with reality on this forum, because if they do, they're immediately labelled a rag. Its comical, and you're fucking pathetic for making it so.

Mad_fer_it said:
BlueAnorak said:
So whether Mancini is going or not, Txiki has a lot to f*cking answer for his indiscretion. Rank amateurism in it's purest form that has a lot to do with our defeat. This leak clearly upset the team's preparation as they clearly had a problem being motivated for today's game - normally a sign that a team is not happy about what is going ion behind the scenes.

100% agree with this. Couldn't have put it better myself. All credit Wigan today. They gave us a good game at our place and they took their chance today but, let's be honest here. Those two Spanish jokers in my view are largely at fault for the dismal performance & result today. Their utter incompetency has lead to a media leak which absolutely crippled morale today. I'm not on the inside at city but as a strength and conditioning coach I know how much an affect this sort of shit can have on players/athletes. Hell it even had an affect on me! The last place I was at, I thought my job was in jeopardy within minutes of learning I had a new boss. And guess what, when everyone learned of this scenario, guess what happened to our athletes??...they fucking bombed. Performances absolutely plummeted. And oh yeah I fucking bombed too! Like I had lost all my abilities to coach, likewise with our medical staff. Everyone at the club was a mess. This kind of shit levels your team. It's basic sport psychology! Magnify this by a millions times and you get the situation we had today at Wembley. It filters down to everyone at the club, even right down to the fucking cleaners. It's a horrible situation to be in. Mancini wakes up and knows he's out of a job but has to lead a team to victory? How the fuck does anyone motivate themselves for that?! Why would you give a fuck, how do you concentrate and remain focussed? If you're manager ain't with it, neither are your players and fine margins mean a lot in this sport and at this level. Wigan were united and bang up for this. They wanted it more, whilst ours weren't even mentally in this world. Most our players and back room staff were thinking whether that had a job on Monday morning. Psychology is everything come game day. And we committed a cardinal sin on this front. I will struggle to forgive to 2 idiots for this sheer incompetancy today. They lost us a major trophy by effectively obliterating morale. It's disgusting and disgraceful. I will carry on supporting city and Pellegrini has my full backing as non of this is his fault but those 2 morons have a long way to go to gain my forgiveness. Dispicable actions by them. Honestly, we need to change the way this club is run.

100% agree , the two ex Barcelona tossers have done nothing since they joined the club , they haven't backed mancini once in the press , and they are 100% responsible for the media frenzy to get mancini sacked , they can both go and fuck off back to spain , bring back cook , at least he fucking showed a bit of passion for our club .

Berkovic_blue said:
Dethred said:
yatesy94 said:
Warning - Pissed off City fan who attended the game today, sat in the Gods.

No questions time to go Roberto. Still can't believe some fans still want him here all in the name of "stability". Fuck me people need to open their eyes. The football we have been playing the past year or so has been overly-cautious and stagnant it's unacceptable considering quality of players we have at this club, and today to go out in a prestigious cup final and get utterly torn apart by a relegated threatened side speaks volumes. Personally, I feel the squad would benefit from a bit of change. We've been found out numerous occasions this year and Mancini's tactics have been baffling to say the least (Tevez off for Rodwell?) and our owners/fans deserve better.

Pellegrini in please for the time being as a stopgap and then in Klopp or Pep if he fancies the challenge 3 or 4 years down the line as a potential long-term replacement.

A "diamond in the rough" type post right there. 100% correct.

If Pelligrini were to come in (which I don't think will happen) you'll be on his back within 6 months. Assuming you're not actually a rag anyway

Says the one who brilliantly came up with the whole conspiracy theory with Khaldoon & co releasing unsettling rumours about our manager before our most important game of the season, a chance of winning silverware, purely to get the fans on the off chance we lost. To even suggest our owners and the shrewd business men that run our club are that stupid and naive is highly disrespectful.

A rag? £85 ticket sat in level 5 and a season ticket holder for the past 6 years would prove otherwise.

Mad_fer_it said:
BlueAnorak said:

I completely agree its disgusting what was allowed to happen. Also when Mancini won the league he should have been allowed more control and full signings of whom he wanted. Instead he was undermined with these guys. In England the manager must have full control for the club to be successful. New Barca is not going to work in England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.