Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Did somebody really just say they aren't convinced we are in for Pellegrini??

Could you have your head any further in the sand?

I understand that as a manager, Mancini has his faults. But ultimately, I believe in continuity and I believe in Mancini to take us forward. Would his future be criticised if we had got RVP and Hazard in the summer? Probably not. He had ideas for taking us forward and developing us, but Marwood and co. didn't enable that to happen. So ultimately, we went back to last seasons tactics, and despite their previous success, they are not as effective anymore. Mancini can take blame for things this year, but his record at this club is very good and sacking him would be a backwards step in my opinion. But if it is a choice the club takes, I will back Pellegrini 100% and hope he can carry on the good work Bobby has done.

Slice of life said:
Rammy Blue said:
karen7 said:
60 in sept

Makes no odds. Generally speaking a club only has a manager for about 3 years anyway.

WOW. So let's bring someone in who's only concerned about the next 3 years, then fucks off and leaves us in the shit? Great plan!

Give over you giddy fucking kipper.

Rammy is spot on in that managers have a shelf life in football, just as the players do.

Fuck me, some of you actually do believe it when you scream "stability" every 5 mins.

Slice of life said:
Rammy Blue said:
karen7 said:
60 in sept

Makes no odds. Generally speaking a club only has a manager for about 3 years anyway.

WOW. So let's bring someone in who's only concerned about the next 3 years, then fucks off and leaves us in the shit? Great plan!
What if Vieira is made assistant and is groomed to take over when Pellegrini finishes?

Slice of life said:
Rammy Blue said:
karen7 said:
60 in sept

But that the reality of football these days - there will never ever be another Ferguson

Mayor West said:

I feel a little that way myself these days i.e. until I see the guy holding up a City shirt for photographers I won't believe. Are we sure this is happening?

Mancini was leaving whether the FA Cup was won or not. It has already been decided. Pellegrini is the number 1 choice to replace him.

Mayor West said:

There is far far too much reports for this to be untrue - Mancini will be gone within two weeks final home game next week will tell us all we need to know

If he goes i will be gutted but i do understand why

Last year we had the season all City fans could dream for...

We won the league in the best possible way that wont be matched again..

We beat the scum twice and battered them at the swamp...

This year we have had a very poor season but it happens, lots of succesful teams over the years have had a poor season ..

Sacking a successful manager is not the answer, give Bob another season and lets see what happens..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.