Mancini post match interview

this interview backs up what david platt said during pre season that mancini come across dead laid back etc but when he loses it he proper loses it!

Do one tevez you cretin, your nose is out of joint now the team dont rely on you !

Great interview from Bobby, came out didn't mess about told it like it was, now the club must act,

He was furious when he was on the bench, he was about to jump up but Brian Kidd stopped him. I don't know if it was to sort Dzeko out or Tevez.

I feel goo after watching that interview. We have a great manager with standards, and these will be met

Breadsnapper said:
The fact that this video is on the official site and so quickly suggests that there is only going to be one winner, Roberto.
I expect a post match interview from Dzeko too, saying he was angry he was subbed because he wanted to get us back in the game and because he wanted to do it in Germany, and how he and the manager have had a good chat and he has apologised.
If Zabbo did crack tevez we have our new player of the month.

this

-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:49 pm --

That was hard to watch. Ive never seen a manager so upset with his team. Despite the language difficulty and the probing questions I thought he handled himself really well. I hope he and the players can have a good heart to heart talk and get back on track...without Tevez anywhere near the club.

citymad said:
Breadsnapper said:
The fact that this video is on the official site and so quickly suggests that there is only going to be one winner, Roberto.
I expect a post match interview from Dzeko too, saying he was angry he was subbed because he wanted to get us back in the game and because he wanted to do it in Germany, and how he and the manager have had a good chat and he has apologised.
If Zabbo did crack tevez we have our new player of the month.

this

Mancini looked visibly upset in his post match interview... I said to the wife he looks like he's been crying...

I really feel for him, he is a class act and I hope this doesn't make him consider his future.
This would be very sad indeed. He needs backing 100%...

'What does not kill me, makes me stronger'

FORZA MANCINI!!! I am with the scarf! This was one of his best post-match interviews simply for the emotion he displayed and for his stance on players taking the piss. Tevez out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.