Mancini Protest

His tactics were spot on yesterday, we matched Utd in every department and were unlucky to go down to a sucker punch.

And after scoring 14 in the previous 3 games I would hardly call him negative, we can't win every game.

Stop over reacting ffs.

Ok maybe the welsh flag bit it s bit much...

But with him in charge it is like running a marathon whilst wearing a parachute. If you lost are happy being an Arsenal and remaining stagnant and not being a competitior you have a different view point than myself.

As Yazz said "The only way is up".

I agree we should all shave our heads and wear pink curly wigs, I'm off to the bathroom.......Let's get this show on the road!!!!!

a stupid post, a stupid idea. we will always have different opinions on here but to form any type of protest would do our club enormous harm.
we show the outside world unity.

as for bob himself dont you think he should at least have the chance to shape his own squad and then be judged?

Played the same team (apart from Bridge) as he did when we smashed Birmingham which was a 4-2-4 formation hardly negative, De Jong was our best player yesterday not Johnson (I don't know this Johnsen character you talk about), and If Hughes was still our manager we would be well and truly out of the race for a champions league place imho.

If your posts were as good as your aeronautical abilities youd be laughing :)

kiam06 said:
His tactics were spot on yesterday, we matched Utd in every department and were unlucky to go down to a sucker punch.

And after scoring 14 in the previous 3 games I would hardly call him negative, we can't win every game.

Stop over reacting ffs.

A protest is a massive over-reaction.Again, it would show our club up to be totally classless, but he isn't the man for the job.

United had 2 clear chances and looked like the home side yesterday.Bringing Viera on ffs?!Hardly positive was it?

But it's not just about yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.