Mancini Protest

Chesley Sullenberger said:
It is time to get this man out, his negative tactics cost us yesterday, i know he brought on SWP, but taking of Johnsen was a terrible decision as he was our best player.

It is time for a visual protest, i know it would be copying them, but i think we should have some sort of coloured flag campaign.

In my opinion it should be Welsh flags, or indeed Welsh colours, but my opinions on Hughes are not welcomed here.

Those who believe that Mancini it the man to bring us forward are looking through blue tinted glasses..that man cost us yesterday, that man must go.

..on a side point i hope he loses than bloody scarf now...makes him a laughing stock.
"Are you Bellers in disguise?........" :-) LOL - Quality mate!

I agree, Mancini out! I mean, this time 5 days ago we were 15th in the league! Yes, 15th - shows that we will have a relegation battle after years of stability, all because of Mancini's poor buys.

And we are only higher up in the league noe because of that lucky win over Liverpool. None of the goals were from outside the box and Joe Hart kept us in the game.

glen quagmire said:
clarkie put the keyboard down! step away and don't fall for this, it's a trap.....
Love seeing old threads come back, especially when I wasn't on here at the time.

I know the post above is old, but Christ it made me giggle...quality!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.