Mancini Protest

BatBlue said:
and If Hughes was still our manager we would be well and truly out of the race for a champions league place imho.

bollocks, you dont know that, bob may or may not get us to 4th but he fucked up yesterday, nothing to do with hughes.

fuck me the bobby fans are desperate.

BeatingBarca said:
kiam06 said:
His tactics were spot on yesterday, we matched Utd in every department and were unlucky to go down to a sucker punch.

And after scoring 14 in the previous 3 games I would hardly call him negative, we can't win every game.

Stop over reacting ffs.

A protest is a massive over-reaction.Again, it would show our club up to be totally classless, but he isn't the man for the job.

United had 2 clear chances and looked like the home side yesterday.Bringing Viera on ffs?!Hardly positive was it?

But it's not just about yesterday.

I give up.

mammutly said:
The only thing wrong with our team recently is Tevez. Far too selfish and lazy. Get rid now before he costs us any more points!

Ha ha 3/10, nice try but you needed to put in a bring back Benjani angle to compete with the OP.

kiam06 said:
BeatingBarca said:
A protest is a massive over-reaction.Again, it would show our club up to be totally classless, but he isn't the man for the job.

United had 2 clear chances and looked like the home side yesterday.Bringing Viera on ffs?!Hardly positive was it?

But it's not just about yesterday.

I give up.

Now I know how Dorothy felt in Oz...

apple pie corner said:
Chesley Sullenberger said:
It is time to get this man out, his negative tactics cost us yesterday, i know he brought on SWP, but taking of Johnsen was a terrible decision as he was our best player.

It is time for a visual protest, i know it would be copying them, but i think we should have some sort of coloured flag campaign.

In my opinion it should be Welsh flags, or indeed Welsh colours, but my opinions on Hughes are not welcomed here.

Those who believe that Mancini it the man to bring us forward are looking through blue tinted glasses..that man cost us yesterday, that man must go.

..on a side point i hope he loses than bloody scarf now...makes him a laughing stock.
r u effin serious.....

Johnson was awful!!(think he is quality by the way)

Will you be on here next week when we beat Arsenal??

I have watched city regular for 30 years n have always "SUPPORTED" (look it up in the Oxford) n have never had such derogative comments about "your" team than you have.

Get a life n support "your" club!!

You are an embarrasment.....

CTID

Please highlight the part of my post in which i said Johnsen was "awful"

Some people...

Only 2 men can save Mancini's job.

Bring back Weiss and Robinho, we'll storm to 4th.

de niro said:
BatBlue said:
and If Hughes was still our manager we would be well and truly out of the race for a champions league place imho.

bollocks, you dont know that, bob may or may not get us to 4th but he fucked up yesterday, nothing to do with hughes.

fuck me the bobby fans are desperate.

We'd be in 9th and he'd be telling us how shouldn't be expecting any better because we're just little old City, and we've never won fuck all and why haven't I got a contract extension yet.

Chesley Sullenberger said:
apple pie corner said:
r u effin serious.....

Johnson was awful!!(think he is quality by the way)

Will you be on here next week when we beat Arsenal??

I have watched city regular for 30 years n have always "SUPPORTED" (look it up in the Oxford) n have never had such derogative comments about "your" team than you have.

Get a life n support "your" club!!

You are an embarrasment.....

CTID

That was my opinion!! Johnson WAS awful!!

Please highlight the part of my post in which i said Johnsen was "awful"

Some people...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.