Mancini Protest

JoshuaJDuckworth said:
black mamba said:
Try tellin' Gordon Brown that ..... all the polls pointed to a hung government ... and that's exactly what we got!

Trouble was he'd already 'hung' himself months before!

Ah you seemed to understand what was said - what does "inconclive" mean???

My bda Inconclusive

why the fuck has this been bumped? There has been a fantastic mood around here recently with most mancini doubters starting to believe due to the great summer signings and the fantastic recent performances. Why stir shit?

Bigga said:
shadygiz said:
spot on fella....i'm also none of the above, but i am a dyed in the wool city fan who wants whats best for this club and more fool me, i also have an opinion

Yes, 'spot on'.

Oo, except for one thing. We know, Mancini knows and everybody else knows that we don't have a play maker in the squad. Not a one. We have one masquerading as one (Mr Ireland), but not a real one.

This gives us two disadvantages. One; not being able to create chances that would make our shot tally rise beyond what it is now, when the players cannot break team down. Two; prevents Tevez from being where he does the most damage up front. He cannot always see the best pass and he tends to hold the ball far too long.

Having a play maker of reputed note allows us two things. One; being able to create chances that would make our shot tally rise beyond what it is now!! and two; allows Tevez to concentrate on doing the damage where he is best off. The last third of the pitch.

Mancini plays with Hughes' team as he said he could do this. He made a rod for his own back but, by and large, he's stuck to that decision and had sh*t loads of gumption to commit to it.

Can I also add that this is a sh*t thread? Also, is the Hughes 'inners' doing the anti Roberto thing? Surely for balance and fairness, give man time to mould a team to his own fashion before condemning him!!?!

Can I just say...?

That Bigga's a fooking genius!!

Chesley Sullenberger said:
It is time to get this man out, his negative tactics cost us yesterday, i know he brought on SWP, but taking of Johnsen was a terrible decision as he was our best player.

It is time for a visual protest, i know it would be copying them, but i think we should have some sort of coloured flag campaign.

In my opinion it should be Welsh flags, or indeed Welsh colours, but my opinions on Hughes are not welcomed here.

Those who believe that Mancini it the man to bring us forward are looking through blue tinted glasses..that man cost us yesterday, that man must go.

..on a side point i hope he loses than bloody scarf now...makes him a laughing stock.

OMG do you feel a CNUT?

Bigga said:
Bigga said:
Yes, 'spot on'.

Oo, except for one thing. We know, Mancini knows and everybody else knows that we don't have a play maker in the squad. Not a one. We have one masquerading as one (Mr Ireland), but not a real one.

This gives us two disadvantages. One; not being able to create chances that would make our shot tally rise beyond what it is now, when the players cannot break team down. Two; prevents Tevez from being where he does the most damage up front. He cannot always see the best pass and he tends to hold the ball far too long.

Having a play maker of reputed note allows us two things. One; being able to create chances that would make our shot tally rise beyond what it is now!! and two; allows Tevez to concentrate on doing the damage where he is best off. The last third of the pitch.

Mancini plays with Hughes' team as he said he could do this. He made a rod for his own back but, by and large, he's stuck to that decision and had sh*t loads of gumption to commit to it.

Can I also add that this is a sh*t thread? Also, is the Hughes 'inners' doing the anti Roberto thing? Surely for balance and fairness, give man time to mould a team to his own fashion before condemning him!!?!

Can I just say...?

That Bigga's a fooking genius!!

You lucky c*nt!

Why doesn't someone bump a thread where I was telling people our midfield was wank, one dimensional and lacked balance, only to be told I was talking shit!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.