Mancini Protest

Chesley Sullenberger said:
So fifth place has proved that this man is a joke. We cannot aspire to being the team that we want to be. The fact is that we are not good enough and the blame for that must go to one man and one man only. If his predecessor finished in the same position then i would be saying the same thing, although at least he played with flair, he showed a passion and a commitment to the team, to our team.

If you are happy with the status quo and happy with being nearly men, then that says more about you and your love and desire for this club.

If you accept a man that brings us fifth in the league then you might as well have Peter Reid in charge...yes Peter Reid...

People will probably slag me off, but all i want is the best for the club, the best for my club, the best for our club. These people lack ambition and would probably accept Thursday night football.I cannot and will not accept that. If that man is still in charge come the fall decisions will have to be made and whatever the circumstances of these decisions are i will stand by them.

The biggest bucket of shit I have ever had the displeasure to read on this website. I question some peoples motives on here at times.

samharris said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
Some rooky I can't wait till he's got a bit of experience behind him.

Inter milan
Seria A 2005–06; 2006–07; 2007–08
Italian cup 2004–05; 2005–06
Super cup 2005; 2006
Also 2 other cup wins with his previous clubs.
Explain away the above in a sensible none bashing way and I'll try and agree with you.

Do you really believe there is a better manager with a winning record out there who is available ? if so can you put forward a name besides the obvious Jose,Guus who are not comeing.

Also are you 100% sure Hughes would have got us 4th or above ?

If I said after december spurs would take 27 out of 33 points and going in to the last 2 games we would be 1 point behind them would you have agreed with either.

9,791 to go..:)

I've come to the conclusion if I sit here long enough reading some of the complete drivel and fuckwittery on here I'll have shot the Pc before then.
I really think some of the posters stamp their feet,shout stuff at the screen and do the dying fly if anyone dares to offer a different opinion or ask for an explanation of their thinking.

Makes me smile though.

I love it actually.

shootmeifipost10k said:
samharris said:
9,791 to go..:)

I've come to the conclusion if I sit here long enough reading some of the complete drivel and fuckwittery on here I'll have shot the Pc before then.
I really think some of the posters stamp their feet,shout stuff at the screen and do the dying fly if anyone dares to offer a different opinion or ask for an explanation of their thinking.

Makes me smile though.

I love it actually.

Nowt like a good row that you can walk away from at the push of a key :)

ManCityFC said:
So fifth place has proved that this man is a joke. We cannot aspire to being the team that we want to be. The fact is that we are not good enough and the blame for that must go to one man and one man only. If his predecessor finished in the same position then i would be saying the same thing, although at least he played with flair, he showed a passion and a commitment to the team, to our team.

If you are happy with the status quo and happy with being nearly men, then that says more about you and your love and desire for this club.

If you accept a man that brings us fifth in the league then you might as well have Peter Reid in charge...yes Peter Reid...

People will probably slag me off, but all i want is the best for the club, the best for my club, the best for our club. These people lack ambition and would probably accept Thursday night football.I cannot and will not accept that. If that man is still in charge come the fall decisions will have to be made and whatever the circumstances of these decisions are i will stand by them.

The biggest bucket of shit I have ever had the displeasure to read on this website. I question some peoples motives on here at times.
I question some peoples motives on here at times
Pot calling the kettle,you despised Hughes & thought he was shite since day one on here, other people despise mancini & think he's boring as fuck & shite.
Bit shocked you haven't been calling for a poll on it,you like polls.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

2008-09 10th
2007-08 9th
2006-07 14th
2005-06 15th
2004-05 8th
2003-04 16th
2002-03 9th
2001-02 -
2000-01 18th

This witch hunt and finger-pointing has got to stop.
If you think you can do a better job, why don't you put yourself out there

We didn't finish 4th, so f'g WHAT!
Look at our past 10 years record.

ENOUGH! Some of your behaviour is embarassing.
Can we be positive about something?
Oh maybe not.

Pull your head out of your arse.

Bonol said:
Hughes would of beaten Twitcher to 4th, thats what pisses me off.
I blame Hughes and his run of draws for our inability to get 4th. Just saying.

The wheels really are coming off possible. 5th in the premier league
semi final of the Carling cup
quater final of the FA cup
put the fear of God into the rags
we re in touching distance
bring it on for next season

-- Sat May 08, 2010 8:30 pm --

bluemanc said:
ManCityFC said:
I question some peoples motives on here at times
Pot calling the kettle,you despised Hughes & thought he was shite since day one on here, other people despise mancini & think he's boring as fuck & shite.
There was a poll thread recently, it showed around 90% are pro Mancini, pretty conclusive.

sweep said:
bluemanc said:
There was a poll thread recently, it showed around 90% are pro Mancini, pretty conclusive.

Polls are totally inconclive

sweep said:

Polls are totally inconclive

Try tellin' Gordon Brown that ..... all the polls pointed to a hung government ... and that's exactly what we got!

Trouble was he'd already 'hung' himself months before!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.