"Mancini - Right or Wrong?"

not what i expected after the opening ssentences. At all.
Opinions backed by facts make excellent reading.
The die-hard outers will have trouble finding fault
In fact some inners will say you ignored the difficulties he is perceived to have faced.
Good stuff, write some more

A balanced and fair article until the completely 'over the top' last line.

Good article.
When compared to the one that Didsbury Dave wrote it is truly a literary masterpiece.
Thanks for taking the time write the article in which you showed your colours as an 'inner' (as I am) up front but still managed to be fair, balanced and objective.
DD - take note!

Good read, a fair, well balanced and interesting article. Well done Jimbo.

Excellent article mate - well done.
(Bet you don't get 40 odd pages of comment though, unlike the self righteous drivel did yesterday from he who's name may never be utterred or written.)

Nice piece, although I'm sure there are many posters who'll be confused by the following;

"If I had to make a case for sacking Mancini based on this seasons performances I could easily do so.

If I had to make a case for keeping Mancini based on this seasons performances I could easily do so."

Funnily enough, I wrote a couple of short articles for MCIVTA not long before Hughes got sacked saying much the same about him. I think it's a good exercise for anyone with strong opinions to play devil's advocate once in a while - it's not good to spend all your time in an echo chamber hearing the same carefully chosen facts (and probably a lot of conjecture and plain lies) that support one viewpoint, over and over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.