Mancini Sees Opening League Games As "Problem"

This is why English players are a premium, you'd never get this with them as they'd never reach the latter stages of the world cup. :-)

Johnny_on said:
This is why English players are a premium, you'd never get this with them as they'd never reach the latter stages of the world cup. :-)

lol

Our experiences last year and when Sven was in change suggest that we benefit early in the season from having a much changed team. The opposition dont know how to play against us. Our problems have been in the Oct-Dec period once our new players have been sussed out and the cliques develop.

Surely they should all be back for the Mon 2ng Aug (3 weeks after world cup final) giving Mancini 2 weeks with them all.

I am not happy about an international break in the midweek before the Spurs game, stupid bloody idea, perhaps he is referring to getting them back only a few days before this game. Although i seem to recall this was the case before Blackburn away last year and we won.

I can see this being a chance for one or two to stake their claim that we maybe wouldn't have put in our starting 11 for this game. Ireland, Bellemy, A Johnson, Richards.

the problem is also the scheduling of international friendlies.I, sure spain play mexico away in the week before the spurs game ,hence silva will not get back until possibly friday ..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.