Mancini Sees Opening League Games As "Problem"

Ermmmm isn't he talking about the international game scheduled for the week before the season starts?<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:29 am --<br /><br />Actually theres only a few:

Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Montenegro v Northern Ireland
Rep of Ireland v Argentina
Wales v Luxembourg
Sweden v Scotland, 19:00
England v Hungary, 20:00

Players might be paid a lot but they are still human and not robots

Of course they need rest to get them back to the optimum as soon as possible and so that they can last a whole season without burning out

I don't know the particular players circumstances, but it owuldn't surprise me in the least if some of the players who played in the World Cup would miss the opening weeks

I posted fears about this weeks ago while the World Cup was on

david silva & deJong 2nd august. - 2 weeks before.

tevez 26th july - 3 weeks before

yaya 19th july - same as kolo

that is if they are given same time off as england players (3 weeks)

Aug 11th England vs Hungary, Rep of Ireland,just two of the fixtures that could take a least half a dozen of our players out of the build up to the start of the season.So i think there was a little lost in translation moment from our Bobby.Having said that which 18 carat moron sticks a international friendly 3 days before the start of the season.

seriously who cares who s there or not. if key players are rested properly they should come good. we have the squad to compete, as long as we grind out results in the first 2 games we should come good thereafter.

WC players need a break(except santa!)!!!! whoever wasn t at the wc should be buzzing enough to carry us for the first few games.

our squad has the momentum to carry us all the way(if we hack it in the end-time will tell!)

What do you want him to say??

Anyway the pampered few need a holiday, I wander if they get holiday pay?

Mr Blue Sky said:
RBmk2 said:
Let the mind games begin.
Isn't this the sort of shit Wenger and Mourinho have been pulling for years?

Beat me to it mate Bobbys taking the piss
Sure to be an element of this to it, and also gives him a ready explanation to cover why they`re not playing in pre-season friendlies, which possibly is because he doe`snt want to see them injured before such tough and important opening games against spurs and L`pool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.