Mancini,shocking week

What disappointed me the most about Mancini after the game was to complain that the team looked tired after "midweek", yet he failed to utiise AJ, Tevez or balotelli, which a lot of posters have also suggested.

AJ should have also been introduced a lot earlier on wendesday night.

Two points need not have been lost today!

I few more similar results like today or we lose pace with manure I think Mancinin will realise he too is not indisposable.

Think its more a psychological matter than a choice of starting players or subs (although how anyone can advocate starting Mario and Tevez ahead if 2 strikers with 12 between them already).
We took our foot of the gas again; nothing to do with tiredness, its concentration that made us sit back, and a lack of killer instinct that meant we stopped competing for half an hour.

LoveCity said:
bluetoo said:
no answer mods?...well fuck you and your forum....cunts

Why not check your own post history?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/search.php?author_id=13162&sr=posts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">search.php?author_id=13162&sr=posts</a>

And see that they merged it with another Mancini topic.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=233805&p=4828005#p4828005" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=233805&p=4828005#p4828005</a>
look back a page...they pulled my thread quicker than they could answer my question....what you think would be easier?

Best thing we can do is just keep respecting the other teams we come up against, and not exspect to much from City at the moment. Today we went into a passing frenzy and simpley burned are selfs out. We need to play it simple.

Dzeko was shocking v Napoli? Was you watching the same game? Aguero had a shocker that night and lost the ball every time he touched it.

larderland said:
not a mancini out thread but hes had an absolute stinker this week.

we criticize players when they have bad games so y not mancini??
1st of all, zaba and kolorov as the fulbacks against napoli,poor decision by him but has been discussed on this forum.

dzeko very poor against napoli and mancini just flat out refuses to make a change. I couldnt get over how long he took to bring tevez on. Everyone in the stadium,commentators could see we werent in the game,does mancini do anything about it??NO not until 10mins to go.

Were knackered after a game midweek,weve spent buckets on developing a squad so lets use it?,so lets make a few changes shall we??

No not mancini,fair enough he couldnt change barry and yaya,i get that due to milner,de jong being out. but he has balotelli,aj,tevez all to pick from and he doesnt include any of them???

he decides to pick the exact same team (bar fullbacks) who played 90 tough and intense minutes against a very good napoli side.

Then he gets a bit worried from fulham scoring one goal and takes off hands down our best player at the club in silva,and then when they score a 2nd he goes 'oh shit il throw on aj now that we need a goal with about 15 mins to go!!

THEN today after another poor dzeko performance he waits until the 80th minute to introduce tevez and prays he can produce a miracle.

im sorry but hes made some shit decisions this week and needs to get his act together soon

Right..! you've been out long enough for today.. now back in the larder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.