Mancini statue

Seriously, I think the powers are trying to bull up their own era, so no statues from the past.
Yeah I remember some years back, I think it was the 2018/2019 season and at the end of the season, Pep said something like "this is mancity's greatest title win ever", when I heard that I was like "hmmmm...you know, I don't really think so".

For me, Nothing tops the final day at QPR. Winning the UCL probably wouldn't even do it. This is the greatest era in the history of Manchester city, no doubt about that but sometimes (and this is rarely happens) a single chapter from a book can be more entertaining than a series of blockbuster bestseller books written by a renowned author. The difference is that the renowned author has the gift of continuity- the ability to creatively introduce a different angle to his writing while keeping the readers captivated.

I think in our modern history, Mancini wrote that single chapter.

A Bell Lee & Summerbee one has been commissioned Khaldoon said so in his end of season address
Ah right. Thanks for that. I’m wrong then. Not the first time!
PS Lost interest in that address, which is why I missed this. Khaldoon is superb, but gives little away.

What this thread does show is that Bobby Manc gave us more than his fair share of iconic moments good and maybe occasionally bad. The best of all will remain the hand to Ferguson because that was the symbolic moment as a club we said to the rags "you can fuck off you bullying twats, from now on we're having you lot".

1200px-Terracotta_Army%2C_View_of_Pit_1.jpg

Where do you stop though?
Should we give Alan Ball one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.