Mancini statue

Better watch your spelling on this forum. The blue moon spelling police with be contacting you. I've had several telling

Better watch your spelling on this forum. The blue moon spelling police with be contacting you. I've had several telling offs. CTID

Better watch your spelling on this forum. The blue moon spelling police with be contacting you. I've had several telling offs. CTID
There is growing evidence that people who go around correcting other people's grammar are actually ill. Researchers are calling it Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome.

For me our three greatest managers are Mancini, Mercer and Royle in that order. Royle took over a dieing club and saved it restored our pride and made me proud to be a blue again.
Mercer turned a mediocre second division club into one of the top sides in the country collecting trophies along the way.
Mancini made this club great again won our first silver wear in 35 years and gave us the greatest day in our clubs history. Best of all he ended rag dominance and wiped the smile of Fergusons face. He had us runners up in both the league and the cup a position we could have only dreamed of for the previous 30 plus years, his reward the sack. A victim of player power and back stabbing trechoury , the very least he deserves is a statue.
As a momento of our greatest day would like a statue of that blonde rag lass in the red jumper as she hears our score.

For me our three greatest managers are Mancini, Mercer and Royle in that order. Royle took over a dieing club and saved it restored our pride and made me proud to be a blue again.
Mercer turned a mediocre second division club into one of the top sides in the country collecting trophies along the way.
Mancini made this club great again won our first silver wear in 35 years and gave us the greatest day in our clubs history. Best of all he ended rag dominance and wiped the smile of Fergusons face. He had us runners up in both the league and the cup a position we could have only dreamed of for the previous 30 plus years, his reward the sack. A victim of player power and back stabbing trechoury , the very least he deserves is a statue.
As a momento of our greatest day would like a statue of that blonde rag lass in the red jumper as she hears our score.
um... Pep?

Yeah I remember some years back, I think it was the 2018/2019 season and at the end of the season, Pep said something like "this is mancity's greatest title win ever", when I heard that I was like "hmmmm...you know, I don't really think so".

For me, Nothing tops the final day at QPR. Winning the UCL probably wouldn't even do it. This is the greatest era in the history of Manchester city, no doubt about that but sometimes (and this is rarely happens) a single chapter from a book can be more entertaining than a series of blockbuster bestseller books written by a renowned author. The difference is that the renowned author has the gift of continuity- the ability to creatively introduce a different angle to his writing while keeping the readers captivated.

I think in our modern history, Mancini wrote that single chapter.
First trophy for over 30 years, first title for over 40 years, greatest single moment ever in PL history, OT banner banished, Pisscan dismissed. Not bad, eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.