Mancini statue

Indeed.

The only player who should have a statue is Agüero… then when de Bruyne finally delivers us the CL next Summer, he would get one when he retires. Then that would be it for a few decades (if not longer) for me.
He deserves one but so does Vinnie, any captain that leads his team to the title after a dry spell that lasted for almost half a century should be commended. Let's not forget his vital goals like that header against the rags. The man was a true captain and not just some passenger.

He deserves one, not now but maybe later on. Did it first before Pellegrini and Pep. Sometimes I feel like his contributions are a underrated.
He took us from a defensive disaster under Agent Hughes to PL Champions. He was the guy who turned us from serial losers into hard nosed winners. What he achieved in the timescale he did it in should never be underestimated. Pellegrini and Pep worked from the foundations he created. My favourite City manager of all time. Does he deserve a statue - no. But the upmost respect and appreciation from all true City fans - most definitely.

Seriously, I think the powers are trying to bull up their own era.
You can see that on City+.

There is sod all on there about our history before the takeover apart from showing as achieving promotions when we were shit or having a skilful player when we were shit.

Anyone would think they’re purposely trying to show City as a shit club who were always a shit club until they all came along.

Reactions: PPT
He took us from a defensive disaster under Agent Hughes to PL Champions. He was the guy who turned us from serial losers into hard nosed winners. What he achieved in the timescale he did it in should never be underestimated. Pellegrini and Pep worked from the foundations he created. My favourite City manager of all time. Does he deserve a statue - no. But the upmost respect and appreciation from all true City fans - most definitely.

Spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.