Mancini "Tevez starts on Monday"

mancitygaz said:
smithy167 said:
I agree again m8, but i feel he wont be stripped of the captaincy because it would give tevez the excuse for anythin if you get me, keep him as captain we keep him focused proper, imo.
How can you have as a captain someone who has put in a transfer request?

He's got to play but captain! no chance.
Shit happens, if Tevez got stripped of the captaincy and still played how would the new captain feel about it, there is more to all this we should just focus on monday v everton and back the lads all of them.

There is a light said:
lee-mcfc said:
keep saying this but..

i cant wait till monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me neither pal, it's about time we put one over the scruffy fuckers as well.

hope so i fucking hate everton

also they have a couple out injured/suspended so hope we win

smithy167 said:
mancitygaz said:
How can you have as a captain someone who has put in a transfer request?

He's got to play but captain! no chance.
Shit happens, if Tevez got stripped of the captaincy and still played how would the new captain feel about it, there is more to all this we should just focus on monday v everton and back the lads all of them.
I will be backing them, all eleven of them. I'll also cheer when Tevez scores but enough is enough. We have bent over backwards for him and it's time he realised that he works for us, not the other way around.

lee-mcfc said:
hope so i fucking hate everton

also they have a couple out injured/suspended so hope we win

Moyes will have them up for it and as they showed against Chelsea the other week they are a match for anyone on their day. They are struggling for goals so hopefully our defence will keep up their good form. We need to take advantage of whoever drops points in the Rags Chelsea match.

mancitygaz said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I don't like this, it's almost like he's being pacified with a guaranteed start.

He should be made to be left guessing as punishment 2bh,and stripped of the captaincy and fined a month's wages. But that won't happen as Carlos is too precious.
We are all disappointed with him but why the fuck should he be fined? He put in a transfer request ffs, happens all the time.

I agree with stripping him of the captaincy (he shouldn't have had it in the first place).

As long as everything happens on our terms and he carries on playing as well as he has been, then I'm not arsed.

He/Kia made it public, when he had no reason too.

If you don't keep it in house and treat the club with respect, you should be punished in my book.

There is a light said:
smithy167 said:
I agree again m8, but i feel he wont be stripped of the captaincy because it would give tevez the excuse for anythin if you get me, keep him as captain we keep him focused proper, imo.

I'm not sure mate. All eyes will be on him on Monday night as it is and he's not the greatest captain anyway. Keeping the armband wouldn't go down well with the fans who think he has been disrespectful to the club. I have to admit that he could have managed his part in this a lot better. We should have been celebrating being joint top of the league last weekend instead of mourning the potential loss of our talisman. Surely he won't be expecting anything else, but there is no point in Mancini making a big story out of it and making the situation even more volatile.
Have to agree with all your post here mate, but when im at the game monday i wont care if he is captain.

smithy167 said:
Have to agree with all your post here mate, but when im at the game monday i wont care if he is captain.

It wouldn't push me over the edge either, but it will do for some people. Taking it off him is the right thing to do and it will appease supporters who he has pissed off. There is a question over his long term commitment to the club now. This is not the case with Kompany or de Jong.

mancitygaz said:
smithy167 said:
I will be backing them, all eleven of them. I'll also cheer when Tevez scores but enough is enough. We have bent over backwards for him and it's time he realised that he works for us, not the other way around.
I agree fully but lets hold off all grievance till the end, see where we end up look at the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.