Mancini "Tevez starts on Monday"

I think its more rag like to want success at the expense of our dignity.....not that there is any guarantee he will bring success if he stays anyway

I remember the game against Newcastle after Joey Barton put his transfer request in, the same result would be nice.

We give it him, "10 men we only have 10 men" and even took the piss out of the toon as if we were winning with 10 men!

He set up the first goal I think. He was also one of our better players if not the best of a bad bunch back then.

I hope the crowd get behind the team and the Tevez thing wont destract us or the team.

Numptyed said:
I remember the game against Newcastle after Joey Barton put his transfer request in, the same result would be nice.

We give it him, "10 men we only have 10 men" and even took the piss out of the toon as if we were winning with 10 men!

He set up the first goal I think. He was also one of our better players if not the best of a bad bunch back then.

I hope the crowd get behind the team and the Tevez thing wont destract us or the team.

This to me sounds like the ideal response.

There will be many different views being expressed on Monday if he plays I suspect! Bring it on!

There is a light said:
I hope Carlos scores the winner on Monday night.

He won't be sold in January and I want him to score goals for us for the rest of the season. Nothing undignified about that.
Im with you mate.

There is a light said:

He won't be sold in January and I want him to score goals for us for the rest of the season. Nothing undignified about that.

perhaps he'll kiss the badge as well

Balti said:
There is a light said:

You keep concerning yourself with that and I'll keep concerning myself with City winning matches.

Balti said:
There is a light said:

So what if he does, we know all the badge kissin is bullshit anyway.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I don't like this, it's almost like he's being pacified with a guaranteed start.

He should be made to be left guessing as punishment 2bh,and stripped of the captaincy and fined a month's wages. But that won't happen as Carlos is too precious.
Nobody should be left guessing about anything as punishment, we dont know the full story, if Mancini keeps Tevez captain we must back him i will anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.