Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

forevermancity said:
Why would Southampton want him? They could do a lot better

Name me another manager who has won more than 12 trophies that Southampton could attract.

forevermancity said:
Why would Southampton want him? They could do a lot better

Why would they want a manager with a proven record of winning things.

Fuck knows.

The German Liebherr family that owns Southampton are very rich and ambitious for the club. A friend who lives there said the Mancini rumour about managing the Saints had been around for weeks and him leaving Galatasary doesnt seem coincidence.

Also rumoured is that players have been told that no-one would leave until after the new manager was appointed. Lambert was allowed to leave because at his age he did not feature in future plans with a new crop of youngsters ready to come through. The appointment of Mancini would be seen as a statement of ambition.

Mancini could see this as another "project" and get to live in a nice part of the country. There are even direct flights to Italy from Southampton airport.

If Bobby was to manage back in the PL, then I can think of loads more upsetting places for him to be than Southampton.

They are a well run club with good players and a quality youth system and as far as I am aware they have no beef with us or vice versa.

Good luck to him if he goes there.

jimbopm said:
If Bobby was to manage back in the PL, then I can think of loads more upsetting places for him to be than Southampton.

They are a well run club with good players and a quality youth system and as far as I am aware they have no beef with us or vice versa.

Good luck to him if he goes there.
if Bobby rocks up there I don't fancy Scott Sinclair's chances of a move to the Hampshire sunshine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.