Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

karen7 said:
BlueTG said:
karen7 said:
I can't see him going anywhere that's not capable of winning their respective league so southampton looks unlikely
Spurs or somewhere in Italy looks more like it imo
Spurs have just put Pochettino in charge..

Oh yeah so they have,i forgot lol
owl-facepalm.gif

jimbopm said:
If Bobby was to manage back in the PL, then I can think of loads more upsetting places for him to be than Southampton.

They are a well run club with good players and a quality youth system and as far as I am aware they have no beef with us or vice versa.

Good luck to him if he goes there.

Exactly this.
The Premiershp would be better for Mancini managing a domestic club. Love him or hate him he has a presence.
Compared to tw@ts like Rodgers, Wenger, Allardyce, Pardew & Gollum etc he would be a real breath of fresh air.
Welcome back Bobby! (I hope)

Southampton would be looking for a different type of manager. Tuchel, Koeman Yakin or Ranieri is the better fit.

It's constantly the same people over and over who derail this thread.

I mean that literally, it is always one of four people.

The thread is purposely in General Football and purposely has big NO CITY STUFF markers all over it. If you cannot refrain yourselves from turning this into the thread that you want it to be then we will refrain you from posting on here.

Make that 3 people now. One of them couldn't resist and has now been given a weeks break

Damocles said:
It's constantly the same people over and over who derail this thread.

I mean that literally, it is always one of four people.

The thread is purposely in General Football and purposely has big NO CITY STUFF markers all over it. If you cannot refrain yourselves from turning this into the thread that you want it to be then we will refrain you from posting on here.

Make that 3 people now. One of them couldn't resist and has now been given a weeks break

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/480000/images/_480720_150fawlty2.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/480000/im ... awlty2.jpg</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.