Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

images

I must admit, I'm not sure what his next move will be, he's got a very good track record for winning, but and it's a big but (no J Lo jokes) other aspects of his managerial style are err questionable.

andyhinch said:
I must admit, I'm not sure what his next move will be, he's got a very good track record for winning, but and it's a big but (no J Lo jokes) other aspects of his managerial style are err questionable.

poor mans jose mourinho

Damocles said:
It's constantly the same people over and over who derail this thread.

I mean that literally, it is always one of four people.

The thread is purposely in General Football and purposely has big NO CITY STUFF markers all over it. If you cannot refrain yourselves from turning this into the thread that you want it to be then we will refrain you from posting on here.

Make that 3 people now. One of them couldn't resist and has now been given a weeks break
The thing is he still bothers them a year on
They simply cannot come to terms that he is a trophy machine.

MeatHunterrr said:
andyhinch said:

poor mans jose mourinho
Each to their own, I wouldn't want Moo anywhere near our club, but this thread isn't about the childish one.

In many ways the City job was perfect for Mancini when he took it but as we developed he became the wrong man over time. He should look for another sleeping giant where his siege mentality works and in the short term people put up with him whilst he is bringing them ( much needed) success. In many ways he'd have been a good short term appointment at Spurs but they seem to have gone (rightly) for the long haul by appointing Mauricio Pochettino. I can't see a route back to England at the moment so he will no doubt take the next half decent job in Italy - strange he didn't get closer to the Milan job.

nmc said:
In many ways the City job was perfect for Mancini when he took it but as we developed he became the wrong man over time. He should look for another sleeping giant where his siege mentality works and in the short term people put up with him whilst he is bringing them ( much needed) success. In many ways he'd have been a good short term appointment at Spurs but they seem to have gone (rightly) for the long haul by appointing Mauricio Pochettino. I can't see a route back to England at the moment so he will no doubt take the next half decent job in Italy - strange he didn't get closer to the Milan job.
NUFC is the only club over here I could see him at.
Edit, would need a change of owner.

andyhinch said:
nmc said:
NUFC is the only club over here I could see him at.
Edit, would need a change of owner.

NUFC is a pretty good shout for Mancini to be fair.
if the owner ever gets serious about taking the club forward and is prepared to invest in some decent players
then a 3 year 'project' for Mancini would be perfect.
The fans would take to him that's for sure and he'd do a job without a doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.