Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Re: Mancini

Imagine the reaction on here if he takes them to the knockouts, and we go out at the group stages... Big task though.

I wonder if he'll start wearing a red and yellow scarf? Can't see it myself

Good result for Gala and as said by others a decent(ish) chance of going through. But if they don't, with him there to make a solid defence and Snijder and Drogba in the team they could have a goo run in the Europa

Blue Hefner said:
I wonder if he'll start wearing a red and yellow scarf? Can't see it myself

Good result for Gala and as said by others a decent(ish) chance of going through. But if they don't, with him there to make a solid defence and Snijder and Drogba in the team they could have a goo run in the Europa
Drogba is not that great. As most old players he can still be great on his day, but just not on a consistent basis in the league.

Skashion said:
jimharri said:
He's gone folks; time to move on. Anyway; we've now got the inspirational Pellegrini in charge. Onwards and upwards!

:-(
General football forum, this is about his first game in charge of Galatasaray. If you don't like the thread you can choose not to post here. Anyway, well done Mancini, tough ask to go and get a result at Juve.
I dont under stand word move on...He bought us so much joy...n we love to follow him...wht if hes not our manager....tht shldnt stop us from following him or discussing bout him bro...great result for him....few of positives from tonight games....made me a bit happy after our destruction.

neel said:
Skashion said:
jimharri said:
He's gone folks; time to move on. Anyway; we've now got the inspirational Pellegrini in charge. Onwards and upwards!

:-(
General football forum, this is about his first game in charge of Galatasaray. If you don't like the thread you can choose not to post here. Anyway, well done Mancini, tough ask to go and get a result at Juve.
I dont under stand word move on...He bought us so much joy...n we love to follow him...wht if hes not our manager....tht shldnt stop us from following him or discussing bout him bro...great result for him....few of positives from tonight games....made me a bit happy after our destruction.

he come from Italy,
to manage man city,
mancini..

I sure as hell miss him after the villa defeat.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Well done Roberto.
I am not ashamed to say it but still sorely missed by MANY a blue.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NqBWLeP9f4[/youtube]

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Well done Roberto.
I am not ashamed to say it but still sorely missed by MANY a blue.

He joined us when we were tenth in the table & took us to the title in his second full season
And now he has joined Galatasaray who are also in tenth

I reckon he could do it again :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.