Re: Mancini

BoyBlue_1985 said:
castaway-masturbating-gif.gif
Wats ur point with dat shit mr wtf?

Caveman said:
Blue Hefner said:
I wonder if he'll start wearing a red and yellow scarf? Can't see it myself

Good result for Gala and as said by others a decent(ish) chance of going through. But if they don't, with him there to make a solid defence and Snijder and Drogba in the team they could have a goo run in the Europa
mancini_fiorentina_getty.jpg

article-1280824-07AC2E1F000005DC-898_224x423.jpg

scarf.jpg

I reckon he will wear a maroon and yellow scarf at Galatasaray.

I wasn't questioning wether he'd wear one out of some loyalty to City, I'm aware he has worn them at other clubs. I just think a yellow and red one would look atrocious

adrianr said:
God I love that man. The right time to part ways, but every time you see a picture of him you get a great reminder of everything he bought us. Would love to see him do well in the CL with Gala.

2-2 away to Juve is already pretty much on a par with our best CL results over the last few years, not to mention it far surpasses all our results with the exception of the derby so far.

mancincali said:
neel said:
Skashion said:
General football forum, this is about his first game in charge of Galatasaray. If you don't like the thread you can choose not to post here. Anyway, well done Mancini, tough ask to go and get a result at Juve.
I dont under stand word move on...He bought us so much joy...n we love to follow him...wht if hes not our manager....tht shldnt stop us from following him or discussing bout him bro...great result for him....few of positives from tonight games....made me a bit happy after our destruction.

he come from Italy,
to manage man city,
mancini..

I sure as hell miss him after the villa defeat.

and the Bayern thrashing.....I'd have him back tomorrow

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
mancincali said:
neel said:
I dont under stand word move on...He bought us so much joy...n we love to follow him...wht if hes not our manager....tht shldnt stop us from following him or discussing bout him bro...great result for him....few of positives from tonight games....made me a bit happy after our destruction.

he come from Italy,
to manage man city,
mancini..

I sure as hell miss him after the villa defeat.

and the Bayern thrashing.....I'd have him back tomorrow

Me too.

That's a great picture,Tevez looks very fit and Mancini looks well.

Obviuously both have learnt plenty and moved on,each will be better for that,good to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.