Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Re: Mancini

southstand117 said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
henryhoover said:
just Mancini doing what he does best steadying the rudderless ship and stearing it back on course

Before being thrown overboard by two Spanish pirates, who then put Captain fucking Birdseye in charge!
Fuckin hell lolol.. brilliant
Like Pellegrini but that made me piss. "Captain Birdseye and the Spanish pirates"

So long as they haul us in some loot and doubloons yarrr!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Well done Roberto.
I am not ashamed to say it but still sorely missed by MANY a blue.

i second that. i am fucked off with city .always changing .sacking a class manager..so we can play more open football..cardiff villa and bayern knock three past us.fuck me its barely october..how many more drubbings are on the horizon.?
when mancini came everything was kept tight.lockdown. build from the back....now its a free for all with a dodgy keeper and a non exsistent central midfield...gonna be a long fucking season.

dennishasdoneit said:
Well done Roberto.

i second that. i am fucked off with city .always changing .sacking a class manager..so we can play more open football..cardiff villa and bayern knock three past us.fuck me its barely october..how many more drubbings are on the horizon.?
when mancini came everything was kept tight.lockdown. build from the back....now its a free for all with a dodgy keeper and a non exsistent central midfield...gonna be a long fucking season.

Don't think you'd do to well in citys PR department

dennishasdoneit said:
Well done Roberto.

haha more posts like this and it could end up in the classics.
You're right you doom mongering bastard it is only October, but on the plus side we've got 8 months left in the season

castaway-masturbating-gif.gif

Sleeping_Easy said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Well done Roberto.

Don't think you'd do to well in citys PR department

Not wrong though is he!

Blue Hefner said:
I wonder if he'll start wearing a red and yellow scarf? Can't see it myself

Good result for Gala and as said by others a decent(ish) chance of going through. But if they don't, with him there to make a solid defence and Snijder and Drogba in the team they could have a goo run in the Europa
mancini_fiorentina_getty.jpg

article-1280824-07AC2E1F000005DC-898_224x423.jpg

scarf.jpg

I reckon he will wear a maroon and yellow scarf at Galatasaray.

God I love that man. The right time to part ways, but every time you see a picture of him you get a great reminder of everything he bought us. Would love to see him do well in the CL with Gala.

Just think what this man could have done with £100 million. There is no way we would have shipped 3 goals in 3 games in the space of only 8 games with him still at the helm. At least under Mancini we only needed to score twice on most occasions to be sure of a win. With Pellers it looks like we need to score at least 3, poss 4 to secure the win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.