Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Re: Mancini

I am imagining Mancini vs us, if we both qualify from group stage....what a welcome he would get at City

neel said:
I am imagining Mancini vs us, if we both qualify from group stage....what a welcome he would get at City

What if he knocked us out..............................

A rather snide paragraph in the Mail today claiming that City's backroom were laughing because he was wearing a purple top, a colour he banned at City

stony said:
neel said:

What if he knocked us out..............................
God help us should that happen. Pellegrini would never hear the end of it, and imagine the shit he would get on here. The forum would also crash instantaneously.

The cookie monster said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Well done Roberto.
I am not ashamed to say it but still sorely missed by MANY a blue.

He joined us when we were tenth in the table & took us to the title in his second full season
And now he has joined Galatasaray who are also in tenth

I reckon he could do it again :)
We were 6th when Hughes was sacked and Mancini took over. EDIT although I now realise you could have meant we finished 10th the season previously.

Granted that doesn't knock his achievements, I loved him and still hold him in very high regards, but a lot of people in this thread have come out of the woodwork now they have a little wonderful thing called hindsight.

FantasyIreland said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 6m
Mancini has £30million to spend at Galatasaray and media rumours suggest he'll target at least one City player. But who? Kolarov? Dzeko?

-------------------------------------------

For that money,along with those two,i'd also throw in Garcia.

Yaya ?

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 6m
Mancini has £30million to spend at Galatasaray and media rumours suggest he'll target at least one City player. But who? Kolarov? Dzeko?

-------------------------------------------

For that money,along with those two,i'd also throw in Garcia.

Yaya ?

Depends which one.....

There were links that Galatasaray were interested in signing Kolarov in the summer so I wouldn't be surprised if he signs in January.

Ray78 said:
There were links that Galatasaray were interested in signing Kolarov in the summer so I wouldn't be surprised if he signs in January.

Considering his current wage to ability ratio id be very surprised.

FantasyIreland said:
Ray78 said:

Considering his current wage to ability ratio id be very surprised.

A good player, his contract is running down and Galatasaray can afford his wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.