Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Re: Mancini

adrianr said:
God I love that man. The right time to part ways, but every time you see a picture of him you get a great reminder of everything he bought us. Would love to see him do well in the CL with Gala.

Call it what you will 'presence' 'charisma' 'appeal' it doesn't really matter Mancini has fucking bucket loads of it!<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 am --<br /><br />
Cheesy said:
sunsudesura said:
BVquYg3CYAA25h4.jpg

:'-(

It depresses me to think we had both of them and still should...

TGR said:
adrianr said:
God I love that man. The right time to part ways, but every time you see a picture of him you get a great reminder of everything he bought us. Would love to see him do well in the CL with Gala.

Call it what you will 'presence' 'charisma' 'appeal' it doesn't really matter Mancini has fucking bucket loads of it!

-- Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 am --

Cheesy said:
sunsudesura said:

:'-(

It depresses me to think we had both of them and still should...
No Tevez was never staying. he wanted to go and we got a good deal

I have always been fans of Mancini and I will follow him wherever he goes

City fans, even the most skeptical and critical of it, now begin to understand the work he has done for this club, which is the same as he did for Inter.

sorry if my english is not perfect, I'm Italian

I hope he grows to have a better balance of attack with defense and he one day returns to City

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Ifwecouldjust....... said:
mancincali said:
he come from Italy,
to manage man city,
mancini..

I sure as hell miss him after the villa defeat.

and the Bayern thrashing.....I'd have him back tomorrow

Me too.

Tinted glasses ?? Seems like almost everyone on this forum wants something someone else has/wants !!

Isco
Hazard
De Jong
Barry (only now he has left people recognise how good he was)
Now Mancini....

What about Ajax results last year ?
What about sunderland,qpr,southampton,everton away results not to mention the FA cup final ???

Mancini spent millions and did not win one game in europe last year. He has now drew with Juventus (who drew there first game with Kobenhaven) and we are crying for him back ??

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 6m
Mancini has £30million to spend at Galatasaray and media rumours suggest he'll target at least one City player. But who? Kolarov? Dzeko?

-------------------------------------------

For that money,along with those two,i'd also throw in Garcia.

Big_Fan said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Ifwecouldjust....... said:
and the Bayern thrashing.....I'd have him back tomorrow

Me too.

Tinted glasses ?? Seems like almost everyone on this forum wants something someone else has/wants !!

Isco
Hazard
De Jong
Barry (only now he has left people recognise how good he was)
Now Mancini....

What about Ajax results last year ?
What about sunderland,qpr,southampton,everton away results not to mention the FA cup final ???

Mancini spent millions and did not win one game in europe last year. He has now drew with Juventus (who drew there first game with Kobenhaven) and we are crying for him back ??

Probably something to do with the title, cup and unbeaten record at home in europe (which we lost on Wednesday) and brilliant record at home in the league.

Add the fact he actually showed some passion and spirit and was willing to play more than one formation (and not a half-dead one at that) and it's not terribly surprising.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.