Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Re: Mancini Thread

rick773 said:
seeing him tonight is like seeing a crazy ex who was awesome in bed while you're in a healthy non drama filled relationship. You know you're better off but can't help but question it.
That sums it up pretty much..but I found myself thinking I'm better off my current situation is better

peoffrey said:
My Twitter timeline had too many Blues fawning over him. Do they not understand why he was sacked? He's an arrogant man who has walked in to good fortune several times. I guarantee he won't last at Galatasaray and, after a couple more moves, he'll end up in the Middle East for one final payday.

Arrogant he may be, but he brought a winning mentality, as well as a Premier League title and an FA Cup wink to Manchester City.

And for that, he will always have a special place in my - and thousands of other City supporters - heart.

Thank you Bobby for all you did for us.

Vienna_70 said:
peoffrey said:
My Twitter timeline had too many Blues fawning over him. Do they not understand why he was sacked? He's an arrogant man who has walked in to good fortune several times. I guarantee he won't last at Galatasaray and, after a couple more moves, he'll end up in the Middle East for one final payday.

Arrogant he may be, but he brought a winning mentality, as well as a Premier League title and an FA Cup win to Manchester City.

And for that, he will always have a special place in my - and thousands of other City supporters - heart.

Amen

Mancini is a fully fledged City Legend

Balti said:
Vienna_70 said:
peoffrey said:

Arrogant he may be, but he brought a winning mentality, as well as a Premier League title and an FA Cup win to Manchester City.

Amen

Correct.

Plus he hurt united so many times on so many levels.

Thank you bobby.

peoffrey said:
I don't think I've ever heard you have a good word for him,or give him any credit
Must really piss you off the amount of trophies he's won,I bet you've got your fingers crossed he doesn't reel in fenerbache.

de niro said:
Balti said:
Vienna_70 said:

Amen

Correct.

Plus he hurt united so many times on so many levels.

Thank you bobby.
Hear hear

Skashion said:
kaiten.keir said:
I wish he would shut the fuck up about us though.
I know. It's always terrible when you hear a former manager say he thinks his former club will win the title...

"Now it's easy to win with Manchester City because they changed the mentality three years ago and they have good players - it's not difficult to win"

Lovely. Nothing egotistical about that quote at all. He should keep to his own counsel.

Balti said:
Vienna_70 said:
peoffrey said:

Amen

And yet some of the players involved in both those campaigns are not. Strange how legend status works

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.