Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Re: Mancini Thread

Well much as I would love to see Roberto put one over Chelsea and Jose I just can't see them doing it over two legs...but then I didn't think Gala had a chance of getting out of their group so what the hell do I know. Should be a fun game to watch.

Even I want Bob to shut the gobby fucker up!

He has to go for the throat tonight though and take a 2 goal lead away if they are to have a chance imo.

Best of luck Bob/Gala.

blueinsa said:

He has to go for the throat tonight though and take a 2 goal lead away if they are to have a chance imo.

Best of luck Bob/Gala.
I do want gala to smash fuck out of maureens chavs
But then i'd like the fuckers to stay in it as it may hamper their league programme,which could benefit us.

blueinsa said:

Best of luck Bob/Gala.
I hope they do. I'm more worried that they'll sit back and try to defend. Since the pride of our league is in our hands once again.

I would be happy for Mancini to have success in a competition that has got the better of him but for our sake I hope Chelsea get to the final.

Castiel said:
blueinsa said:

Best of luck Bob/Gala.
I hope they do. I'm more worried that they'll sit back and try to defend. Since the pride of our league is in our hands once again.

Ouch! ;-)

No issue with Chelsea mate, not one and ive been one of Mou's biggest ever fans. Wanted him here desperately as he is a winner and one of the best there has ever been but this time around, his mouth has even annoyed the fuck out of me and its a shame as he really does make it all about him rather that about Chelsea as a whole.

He has everything needed in his locker and some mind games are fair and to be honest, a laugh but he over steps the mark with increasing frequency and its getting a little tiresome.

I will say this, its going to be one hell of a battle between now and the end of the season between us both.

It's very much in city's interests for Chelsea to win this game and progress,giving them fixture congestion like ours in the two domestic cups. It levels the playing field. The best for us tonight is a narrow Chelsea win.

Skashion said:
Do any of our stattos know the correlation between further progression in the Champions League and league performance?
It only usually affects the game after a midweek tie. We do have Liverpool away right in the middle of the semi-final though.

Bobby being interviewed on Sky ahead of the game tonight. He says City will win the league. We have a winning mentality, he says, and he hinted that this was down to him..... and it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.