Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Re: Mancini Thread

seeing him tonight is like seeing a crazy ex who was awesome in bed while you're in a healthy non drama filled relationship. You know you're better off but can't help but question it.

rick773 said:
seeing him tonight is like seeing a crazy ex who was awesome in bed while you're in a healthy non drama filled relationship. You know you're better off but can't help but question it.

Haha this.

Skashion said:
Do any of our stattos know the correlation between further progression in the Champions League and league performance?

From what I've seen semifinalists and beyond are usually 1-2 in the leagues. Most years finalists usually win the league. So if people here think Chelsea are good enough get to the final and lose the league marginally they would be mistaken. If Chelsea get to the final they will win it and also win the league too.

He wore our scarf with more style, tonight he looks a scruffy git

gelly said:
Skashion said:
Do any of our stattos know the correlation between further progression in the Champions League and league performance?

From what I've seen semifinalists and beyond are usually 1-2 in the leagues. Most years finalists usually win the league. So if people here think Chelsea are good enough get to the final and lose the league marginally they would be mistaken. If Chelsea get to the final they will win it and also win the league too.
Only Liverpool and Chelsea in 2005 and 2012 have won the competition and not been in the top two in their league in the last decade. Everytime United have got to the final they've won the Prem. Three teams in the last five years have won trebles (München, Inter, Barça), so all this "fixture congestion is bad" outlook seems to be very wrong. Gary Neville has said in the past that you want to be playing twice a week come the end of the season as it builds momentum.

Do you reckon he watches our games? I feel more like a stalker ex, perving on him while he just gets on with his life

Seeing him in the media these past couple of days, I can't help but miss him.
Not unhappy with Pellegrini by any means though.

My Twitter timeline had too many Blues fawning over him. Do they not understand why he was sacked? He's an arrogant man who has walked in to good fortune several times. I guarantee he won't last at Galatasaray and, after a couple more moves, he'll end up in the Middle East for one final payday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.