Mancini - Toure brothers rift

gooney said:
graham baker said:
Mancini even had time to laugh off the latest suggestion, that he had been rowing with Yaya and Kolo Toure before leaving them behind in Manchester.

“After this, after Yaya and Kolo, I’m finished!” he said, and added, tongue firmly in cheek: “I have a problem with Carlos, with Yaya, with Kolo – I don’t know, with all the players!”
it wasnt tongue in cheeks, he was just being honest there
Starting to get pissed off with your snide comments!! And for ffs get a fuckin life is there nothing better to do than jump on another teams forum 1st thing in the morning??

howfen blue said:
gooney said:
Starting to get pissed off with your snide comments!! And for ffs get a fuckin life is there nothing better to do than jump on another teams forum 1st thing in the morning??
To be fair we have posters who, (for some fucking reason), trawl the united boards. Only fuck knows what they post on there. This Gooney does frequent our board on a far-too-often basis though, but i'm one of these who just doesn't get why people go on boards of other clubs fans. If you're a City fan, you stick to City forums, surely?

Pigeonho said:
howfen blue said:
To be fair we have posters who, (for some fucking reason), trawl the united boards. Only fuck knows what they post on there. This Gooney does frequent our board on a far-too-often basis though, but i'm one of these who just doesn't get why people go on boards of other clubs fans. If you're a City fan, you stick to City forums, surely?
Don't have a problem if he's got something constructive to say (apart from get a hobby) but making little shitty remarks constantly really grinds my gears the fucking loser!!

Pigeonho said:
howfen blue said:

I'm a City fan but i'm also a football fan, i like reading what other others fans think of certain issues with regards to football. However i wouldn't go on another clubs messege board and post anything

Who needs the media trying to destabilize our club when our own "fans" are doing a fine job of it right here.

howfen blue said:
gooney said:
its just a forum, dont take it too personal. I spend my time on alot of forums as I sit in front of a computer all day at work doing nothing. I made one joke, but its not me who makes threads about every rumour out there. Its easy to say the media is trying to ruin our club, but its actually you lot who is doing the damage by turning on every player, like Balotelli after his first match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.