Mancini - Toure brothers rift

gooney said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
why doesn't he do what his employer pays him good money to do and work?
cause I dont have to do much at my work, its great. And Im enjoying this forum as City is currently the only team that has plenty of off the field drama, you like drama, then here's the place to be

I'd rather be on coronation street. Heard something big is going down!

gooney said:
Its easy to say the media is trying to ruin our club, but its actually you lot who is doing the damage by turning on every player, like Balotelli after his first match

He's got a point.

jay_mcfc said:
gooney said:
Its easy to say the media is trying to ruin our club, but its actually you lot who is doing the damage by turning on every player, like Balotelli after his first match

He's got a point.
He's not though! Theres a difference between posting an opinion on a forum and how you behave towards them at a game. I posted that I think yaya has been poor but that doesn't mean I'm going to be on his back at the next game.

I had an argument with Mancini the other day, he didn't tell me that he loved me or bother holding me in his arms so I'm giving up my season card and turning my back on the world of football and taking an interest in ballet.

Soulboy said:
gooney said:
its just a forum, dont take it too personal. I spend my time on alot of forums as I sit in front of a computer all day at work doing nothing. I made one joke, but its not me who makes threads about every rumour out there. Its easy to say the media is trying to ruin our club, but its actually you lot who is doing the damage by turning on every player, like Balotelli after his first match

Nearly 300 posts in six weeks?

Dearie me.

You need to get a girlfriend... or a boyfriend.. or something as a hobby.

How many posts do you have on the Spurs site by the way?

or a proper job - that sounds like what he needs.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:45 am --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Soulboy said:
Nearly 300 posts in six weeks?

Dearie me.

You need to get a girlfriend... or a boyfriend.. or something as a hobby.

How many posts do you have on the Spurs site by the way?

why doesn't he do what his employer pays him good money to do and work?

This ^^^ mate - cannot believe wasters can sit around all day doing nothing.

bluegorton said:
Ash of Ashton said:
The manager has fallen out with 50% of the squad!!!!!i
Nobody wants to play for the club!!!!

The club is in meltdown!!!!!

How many times does it have to be posted????

DO NOT BELIEVE ALL THIS MADE UP FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Grow some balls some of you
I shall call you "Volcanic Ash".

Well said btw.

"Volcanic Ash"

I like it bluegorton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.