Mancini - Toure brothers rift

gooney said:
howfen blue said:
Starting to get pissed off with your snide comments!! And for ffs get a fuckin life is there nothing better to do than jump on another teams forum 1st thing in the morning??
its just a forum, dont take it too personal. I spend my time on alot of forums as I sit in front of a computer all day at work doing nothing. I made one joke, but its not me who makes threads about every rumour out there. Its easy to say the media is trying to ruin our club, but its actually you lot who is doing the damage by turning on every player, like Balotelli after his first match

Nearly 300 posts in six weeks?

Dearie me.

You need to get a girlfriend... or a boyfriend.. or something as a hobby.

How many posts do you have on the Spurs site by the way?

Soulboy said:
gooney said:
its just a forum, dont take it too personal. I spend my time on alot of forums as I sit in front of a computer all day at work doing nothing. I made one joke, but its not me who makes threads about every rumour out there. Its easy to say the media is trying to ruin our club, but its actually you lot who is doing the damage by turning on every player, like Balotelli after his first match

Dearie me.

why doesn't he do what his employer pays him good money to do and work?

Pigeonho said:
Just paper talk, doesn't mean anything. Pretty much like the tabloids all have references to Gareth Bale being the subject of £50m bids off of Europes elite clubs, but that doesn't mean they are trying to destabilise Spurs now does it? Just paper talk, nothing more.

Mate, now you are getting weird. Look at the posts above you and no one had said anything about the media trying to destabilise us in this thread before you.

Is this a new policy of pre-emptive strikes against those you consider paranoid? Cos it does seem a little strange.

Doubt it.

TBH, I'd like us to replace Kolo with a quality center-back in the near future. He has improved but still isn't good enough.

Yaya will improve but how long do we have to wait.

gooney said:
howfen blue said:
Starting to get pissed off with your snide comments!! And for ffs get a fuckin life is there nothing better to do than jump on another teams forum 1st thing in the morning??
I would rather get soap down my japs eye than post on another teams forum!! is there no women in this office take part in some harmless flirting! If your bored look around your office thinking who your colleagues look like who is famous! And as for getting on players backs I remember eboue leaving the emirates in tears after your so called supporters got stuck into him!!!!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Soulboy said:

Dearie me.

why doesn't he do what his employer pays him good money to do and work?
cause I dont have to do much at my work, its great. And Im enjoying this forum as City is currently the only team that has plenty of off the field drama, you like drama, then here's the place to be

I have to say I'm starting to like Mancini more and more with the way he has handled himself in the media these last few weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.