Mancini wants 4 in!

Dax777 said:
Vertoghen: 12 Million
Modric: 25 million
Gervinho: 10 million
Usami Takashi: 2 million

Total expenditure 49 million: Sale of Adebayor, Tevez RSC Bridge SWP, Calciedo, Onuoha and Bellamy: Total income 74 million.

We don't need to overspend to restock. We just need to spend smart.

Spurs would not sell Modric for 25m, especially not to us.

Ntini77 said:
Dax777 said:

Total expenditure 49 million: Sale of Adebayor, Tevez RSC Bridge SWP, Calciedo, Onuoha and Bellamy: Total income 74 million.

Mata is the smart buy

Got to agree with a few on here, only 3 or 4 players needed. 4 Plus a Tevez replacement if he goes (Hope he doesnt).

Ideally I would like to bring in:

Hazard 1st choice/ if not then Sanchez.
(Not seen too much of Sanchez, still a very good player from what ive seen though)

Vetroghan - Looks a quality Left sided Centre back to come through the ranks and partner Kompany. Can also Play Left back and Defensive Mid.

Fabregas/Sneijder/Mata - Either one of these 3 would be perfect, Fabregas would probably be the best with his PL and CL Exp. But either of the 3 would do!

Contraeo/Sissokho - Either one of these for Left back, although I wouldnt mind giving Kolarov another chance this year first and having Vetroghan for cover.

If Tevez leaves then a centre forward with Pace and Goalscoring ability is a must, someone in the Benzema/Ibrahimovic/Aguero mould!

Then on top of these, signing like de Buyne, Suarez(already bought) etc are what we need for the future.

Then get rid of the deadwood:

Bridge
Weiss
Adebayor
Bellamy
Onouha
Boateng(But only if he wants to leave, otherwise keep)
Caicedo(Again would like him to stay, but no place in our side anymore)
Jo(Would probably do a job for a Portugeuse side, get about 7m for him)
RSC

All in all, I dont think that much money will be spent on top of the money we make for selling players.

Going to be an interesting summer!

Mad 4 It said:
Ntini77 said:
Dax777 said:

Mata is the smart buy

No he is not - he takes up Silva's space and is not what we need - a Deep lying playmaker with a great range of passing.

Tricky_Trev said:
Only one winner - Cook, Marwood and Khaldoon. We are dictated by FFP and Bobby hasn't seemed to have grasped this yet. We can't spend big anymore. Our losses in the next set of accounts are expected to be even bigger than those in the last. We can't keep going on like that. Something has to change and it seems the board have decided to do things differently this summer.

Well the way i see it, those 3 you name fucked up big time giving Hughes an open cheque book....mancini will deliver us the PL title and more silverware next season if allowed to spend...he should not be punished for the mistakes those 3 made in supporting Hughes in the transfer market.

If you get rid of Bridge, Adebayor, Jo, Given, Bellamy and Tevez were to go as well I think we'd need 6.

We used Jo last year at times. Fair enough Dzeko has come in but if Tevez goes then thats one for one and an injury or two and we are back to Jo.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Only one winner - Cook, Marwood and Khaldoon. We are dictated by FFP and Bobby hasn't seemed to have grasped this yet. We can't spend big anymore. Our losses in the next set of accounts are expected to be even bigger than those in the last. We can't keep going on like that. Something has to change and it seems the board have decided to do things differently this summer.

Well the way i see it, those 3 you name fucked up big time giving Hughes an open cheque book....mancini will deliver us the PL title and more silverware next season if allowed to spend...he should not be punished for the mistakes those 3 made in supporting Hughes in the transfer market.

Exactly,on another note the FFPR is the worst thing to happen to football in a long time.

jake28 said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Exactly,on another note the FFPR is the worst thing to happen to football in a long time.

Exactly, its just a way for FIFA to keep the big boys as the big boys. If a team like Swansea get promoted, then bought by mega rich guy they wont be able to spend anything with their income from stadium etc. All a load of bullshite so Blatter and Platini can get their way.

I just come up with an idea how to solve this.

Why dont our owners start up a new company to buy the rights of players, then loan them out to city? something simular to that scumbag Kia did with tevez??

second. City need to take 50 per cent of all sponsor/commersal and image rights of all city players like Real Madrid do.

because playing for city in the future will give you better sponsor/commersel rights.

mcfcdjr said:
jake28 said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

Exactly, its just a way for FIFA to keep the big boys as the big boys. If a team like Swansea get promoted, then bought by mega rich guy they wont be able to spend anything with their income from stadium etc. All a load of bullshite so Blatter and Platini can get their way.

If I was the club I would be tempted to test the mettle of UEFA regards FFPR....I think if we can prove we will have income streams in subsequent years to support our spending, I don't see what the problem is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.