Richards__Kompany__Lescott__Baines

________De Jong_______Yaya______

Sanchez_______Sneijder_______Silva

______________Aguero____________

Sabster said:
Mad 4 It said:
]

Mata is the smart buy

No he is not - he takes up Silva's space and is not what we need - a Deep lying playmaker with a great range of passing.

blackpool-charlie-adam-cropped

cityboy1 said:
Finch said:
Sabster said:
No he is not - he takes up Silva's space and is not what we need - a Deep lying playmaker with a great range of passing.

blackpool-charlie-adam-cropped
good shout wed get him really cheap as blackpool have just been relegated

haha adam love the name we should sack mancini and get owen coyle in while we are at it , if i was barry id feel like iv just been kicked in the nutts if he was playing ahead of me , but honestly on a serious note..... a good deep lying play maker! fab is ideal although his heart is set on barca, but thiers a few at barca in that position that i wouldnt mind either

Assuming Tevez stays I think we only really need two players and thats another midfield playmaker and a winger. I don't think we should even be breaking the bank for them either, just squad players will be fine.

At the moment we have a squad that is good enough to win the league and their is no need to go on a major shopping spree and cause a load of disruption again.

If Mancini is insisting on bringing in another CB then it should be somebody versatile like the belgian lad rather than an out and out CB like Cahill.

Sabster said:
Mad 4 It said:
Ntini77 said:
Spurs would not sell Modric for 25m, especially not to us.

Mata is the smart buy

He wouldn´t take Silva´s place.

Silva, Villa, Mata worked a treat at Valencia.

KenTheLandlord said:
Sabster said:
Mad 4 It said:
Mata is the smart buy

mancini wouldn't play them together

cityboy1 said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Sabster said:

mancini wouldn't play them together
You know this... how?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.