Mancini wants 4 in!

Adam's style is just what we need in fairness. He was surrounded by shite at Blackpool and nearly kept them up; that is an achievement in itself.

Finch said:
Adam's style is just what we need in fairness. He was surrounded by shite at Blackpool and nearly kept them up; that is an achievement in itself.

He is shit. If you bother to watch him properly and not just focus on the positive side of his game you will see that he leaves massive gaping holes in the midfield and consistantly gives the ball away in dangerous areas.

SamTheGuru said:
Finch said:

He is shit. If you bother to watch him properly and not just focus on the positive side of his game you will see that he leaves massive gaping holes in the midfield and consistantly gives the ball away in dangerous areas.
When he's not making ludicrous tackles that endanger opponents.

If we buy English based players we are going to be screwed more than ever before. With it being there last real chance to cash in before the new money rules come in. So on that basis I would rule out any move for big players here.

I mentioned the Birmingham player Scott Dann as a decent signing if we are looking for a centre back only 24 and when he got injured they went into the shit and got relegated. Must be worth a bid.

Rumours here is that James McCarthy could well be on the verge of a big move and thats the reason why he hasnt turned up for the Ireland games. Depending on what price they are looking for I would look at him if the price is right. Young player who in years to come could well be a decent signing.

A winger Jesus Navas injury hit season this year go back to the season before 10 goals in 51 games not bad for a winger. Get Silva to sound him out would be the ideal winger to bring in for me.

Bastian Schweinsteiger would be a brilliant signing offers a lot can play anywhere in the midfield would be a good signing but I would guess Bayern wont want to sell but if he was up for sale it would be a great signing.

A wild card signing again from Bayern would be Thomas Muller the bloke is going to be the next big German superstar and in years to come will have the pick of the clubs.

I would be happy with any of these players to come in.

leighton said:
If we buy English based players we are going to be screwed more than ever before. With it being there last real chance to cash in before the new money rules come in. So on that basis I would rule out any move for big players here.

I mentioned the Birmingham player Scott Dann as a decent signing if we are looking for a centre back only 24 and when he got injured they went into the shit and got relegated. Must be worth a bid.

Rumours here is that James McCarthy could well be on the verge of a big move and thats the reason why he hasnt turned up for the Ireland games. Depending on what price they are looking for I would look at him if the price is right. Young player who in years to come could well be a decent signing.

A winger Jesus Navas injury hit season this year go back to the season before 10 goals in 51 games not bad for a winger. Get Silva to sound him out would be the ideal winger to bring in for me.

Bastian Schweinsteiger would be a brilliant signing offers a lot can play anywhere in the midfield would be a good signing but I would guess Bayern wont want to sell but if he was up for sale it would be a great signing.

A wild card signing again from Bayern would be Thomas Muller the bloke is going to be the next big German superstar and in years to come will have the pick of the clubs.

I would be happy with any of these players to come in.
I've not watched much of Navas but isn't he a speed demon?

Could we please refrain from mentioning Cesc Fabregas in this topic. There is not even a 0.01% chance he'll come to City, even if we were interested.

There is no possibility of Navas. He can barely travel with the team.

He suffers from chronic homesickness,[16] to the extent he walked out of training camps within Spain because they were too far away from Seville. He also suffers from anxiety attacks[17] and seizures.[18] Navas initially refused to travel with Sevilla during pre-season to the United States due to his acute homesickness, later deciding that he would travel in a bid to rid himself of this condition.[4]

KenTheLandlord said:
Sabster said:
Mad 4 It said:
Mata is the smart buy

No he is not - he takes up Silva's space and is not what we need - a Deep lying playmaker with a great range of passing.

He wouldn´t take Silva´s place.

Silva, Villa, Mata worked a treat at Valencia.

Obviously it wouln't be a negative - but there are other positions in dire need of imprrovement - pace and creativity out wide and a passer in the middle of the park.

leighton said:

Muller is class now, but I agree shortly he will be wanted from all over the show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.