Mancini wants 4 in!

hgblue said:
sutty66 said:
Baines
Cahill
Sanchez
Iniesta
Aguero

Throw in a back up keeper if Shay leaves and I'd be a happy bunny. We'd have to be very close to having a title winning team/squad imo.

We would walk the league and get close to winning champ lge if we got sanchez, iniesta and aguero imo...

For me: Pastore, Sanchez, Aguero and two defenders (CB and LB). That'd give us some great options going forward and would sure up the defence. I think our midfield is pretty strong in Yaya, Silva, Nige, Milner, AJ etc and especially so if you were to add Sanchez and Pastore who I guess you could class as attacking midfielders.

Freestyler said:
5 only IF Tevez leaves.

centre-back- Like above I would take Mats Hummels, he's great on the ball like Vinnie but can tackle and intercept with great positioning as well. Wouldn't be the classic stopper-cover partnership combo but would be one of the youngest potentially world class duo's.
left-back- Fabio Coentrao- true footballer, sign him up... enough said.
winger- Mata/Sanchez
midfielder- Kwadwo Asamoah or even a cheaper option in McDonald Mariga who Mancini wanted a couple window's ago.
striker- Romelu Lukaku- Depending on Tevez, he can go back to Anderlecht on loan for a year.

Out-
Lescott
Bridge
SWP/Bellamy
Barry/Viera
RSC, Ade, probably Caicedo which is a royal f*ckup on the person who did that contract.

revisisland said:
Freestyler said:
5 only IF Tevez leaves.

centre-back- Like above I would take Mats Hummels, he's great on the ball like Vinnie but can tackle and intercept with great positioning as well. Wouldn't be the classic stopper-cover partnership combo but would be one of the youngest potentially world class duo's.
winger- Mata/Sanchez
midfielder- Kwadwo Asamoah or even a cheaper option in McDonald Mariga who Mancini wanted a couple window's ago.
striker- Romelu Lukaku- Depending on Tevez, he can go back to Anderlecht on loan for a year.

Out-
Lescott

Bridge
SWP/Bellamy
Barry/Viera
RSC, Ade, probably Caicedo which is a royal f*ckup on the person who did that contract.
Fail.

revisisland said:
Freestyler said:
5 only IF Tevez leaves.

winger- Mata/Sanchez

Out-
Lescott
Bridge
SWP/Bellamy
Barry/Viera

Lescott out? Stick to baseball pal

sutty66 said:
hgblue said:
sutty66 said:
Baines
Cahill
Sanchez
Iniesta
Aguero

Throw in a back up keeper if Shay leaves and I'd be a happy bunny. We'd have to be very close to having a title winning team/squad imo.

We would walk the league and get close to winning champ lge if we got sanchez, iniesta and aguero imo...

What about a more "realistic" of
Sanchez/Mata/Pastore

Dzeko/Balo
Sanchez Silva Mata
Yaya NDJ
---- ---- ---- ----<br /><br />-- Thu May 26, 2011 8:31 am --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:
revisisland said:
Freestyler said:
5 only IF Tevez leaves.

winger- Mata/Sanchez

Out-
Lescott
Bridge
SWP/Bellamy
Barry/Viera

Lescott out? Stick to baseball pal

Your right I'm sure Mancini loves his hoofer skills. I don't think we need to buy any CB's with all the young talent we have but if we decide to upgrade....
Not sure we could realistically sell Kolo, who will probably have a nice suspension, and we employ his brother.

You lot are seriously mental, you have to think about the wage bill and the new FFP. We are not shelling out near to 200 mill like you are suggesting also we must have a certain about of home grown players in the 25 you seem to be forgetting. The most important thing is to Gel.

A left back a midfielder and a striker if tevez leaves.

________________Hart____________

Richards__Kompany__Lescott__Baines

________De Jong______Yaya_______

Sanchez_______Pastore________Silva

______________Aguero____________

4 players in and with the sale of players we wont have spent much.

20sbc07 said:
________________Hart____________

Richards__Kompany__Lescott__Baines

________De Jong______Yaya_______

Sanchez_______Pastore________Silva

______________Aguero____________

4 players in and with the sale of players we wont have spent much.

Those four would cost over 100m.

I can't see us getting a lot through sales tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.