Mancini wants 4 in!

Trying to pry away Bayern's best talent though is a bit like banging your head against the wall, very difficult.

SamTheGuru said:
Finch said:
Adam's style is just what we need in fairness. He was surrounded by shite at Blackpool and nearly kept them up; that is an achievement in itself.

He is shit. If you bother to watch him properly and not just focus on the positive side of his game you will see that he leaves massive gaping holes in the midfield and consistantly gives the ball away in dangerous areas.

I live in Fleetwood at the moment which, believe it or not, is a bus journey away from Blackpool. Watching Blackpool now and again has been unavoidable for me and so I have watched Blackpool's matches on Football First or in the pub when I've not been to see City or City aren't playing. I've even been to watch Blackpool a couple of time. I'm getting carried away here, but my point is that Adam has impressed me more than I expected this season, and if you saw him against us, particularly at CoMS, he performed spectacularly, spraying balls all over the pitch.

Adam, speaking after Scotland's 3-1 victory over Wales set up a Carling Nations Cup decider with Republic of Ireland on Sunday, is eager to continue at the highest level.

He told Sky Sports: "I just want to keep playing. Obviously the Premier League is the top of the tree and obviously I want to play there.

"For me the focus now is just on Sunday and I need to keep performing well.

"Once that is out of the way I'll go on holiday and then take things after that."

I really dont think we'd be in for him but If we are then it wouldnt be difficult to get him. He's not tied to Blackpool, he was more than ready to leave them for liverpool/spurs in january and blackpool are religated so he'd be fairly cheap.

Blue Haze said:
There is no possibility of Navas. He can barely travel with the team.

He suffers from chronic homesickness,[16] to the extent he walked out of training camps within Spain because they were too far away from Seville. He also suffers from anxiety attacks[17] and seizures.[18] Navas initially refused to travel with Sevilla during pre-season to the United States due to his acute homesickness, later deciding that he would travel in a bid to rid himself of this condition.[4]
He's over that now. It's no longer an issue. He's even been away with the Spanish NT and has considered a move abroad. I don't think he will though.

NDJ said:
poyntonblueboy said:
mata sanchez aguero imogen.
This
some people on here really, are getting carried away with some of the players that may become available, most of which will end up elsewhere. the imogen thing is about as far out as some of the players on view on these pages. all will be on o/s, all in good time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.