Mancini

Damocles said:
At 2-1 down in the ingame thread, people were sacking him. I hope these twats hang their heads today.

bSCUd.jpg
Thats a fucking pisstake if they did..

Lifetime ban on here should be their punishment!

Phrases you will never hear again:

"We will never win the title under Mancini" :D

Good riddance to that shit. New contract for the boss is the top priority now.

In the top three managers in the world, and climbing, fast. Love him.

mancini is the man!!! not enough good has been said about this man with the amount of bad press he has had to put up with,the big egos on the trainning ground and locker room bust ups and still remained cool calm and city.the guy is an absolute legend! oh and he has totally pissed off bacon nose,ye ha.

The players must believe in him because they fight to the death every single time it's needed. he has instilled that mentality in them, they run through walls till the job is done.

Hey!!! What's the hold up ? Why isn't his contract extended yet ? I thought it was going to get done last week.

Mancini is God, he needs to sign a 10 year contract minimum. Hope it is sorted out soon as Bobby is City, he has destroyed the claim that "no one person is bigger than a club" Mancini is bigger than football, than sports, than the WORLD!

He's not bad. I'm better on Football Manager than he is in real life though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.