Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
greenfingers said:
Rascal said:
So we lose away from home to a side challenging for a European place and the end of the world is nigh.

Everton played very well as they always do against us, yet it took a worldy goal just as we had begun to dominate, a last minute fluke and possibly the worst penalty decision i have ever seen for them to do it

Some on here seem to think we are miles better than we are. We are marginaly better than most and its a small margin and i was disscussing with a mate yesterday, too often this season those small margins have worked against us and things havent gone our way. Thats life im afraid and calling for the sacking of everyman and his dog will not change the effect small margins have. Last season things went for us, this season not so much.
I agree with your point.

The problem with the majority of football supporters/fans - any team's football supporters - is that if their team wins then the team has played well and if their team loses then it's the end of the world.

Most fans couldn't recognise a good game if it hit them in the face.

Regarding City - the majority on this Forum don't know how good we are or otherwise, they are only concerned that we win every game regardless of how we play.

I think that of all the trite, brainless, idiotic Mancini shields that the head-in-sand brigade are putting up, 'we can't win every game you know' is probably the turd at the bottom of the u bend. Several notches below ' we are just missing chances' and lurking, fetid and stinking, underneath 'he should have been given more money'.

Pathetic. And insulting to the many of us on this thread who discuss football, tactics and performances every single week on this forum, and who's opinions on the manager are based as they should be on his whole tenure.

I am running out of superlatives to credit your post's DD,excellent again

greenfingers said:
The problem with the majority of football supporters/fans - any team's football supporters - is that if their team wins then the team has played well and if their team loses then it's the end of the world.

Regarding City - the majority on this Forum don't know how good we are or otherwise, they are only concerned that we win every game regardless of how we play.
I assume this is part of your personnal rod otherwise it's fecking horseshit.

GoMancini7 said:
dancity19 said:
GoMancini7 said:
Bobby: You gave me 5 year contract, you want to fire me after one bad season (=possible FA Cup trophy)?

Mansour: yes, because we can get someone like Valverde.

Cant see it...

Win the League.

Spend a further 50 million on players (who is to blame we bought badly, not sure, but more than most teams spent)

Crash out at the group stages of champions league, without a win, and the worst performance of an English club....ever, I think.

Get beaten 4-2 at home by Villa in the Carling Cup.

Be 15 points behind United by Mid March. And after people harking on about our unbeaten record (which the intelligent ones amongst saw through, as it was at the expense of winnable draws) we have now lost 4.

That scenario would have seemed ridiculous last May. It happened.......

You win, Valverde has to take over. Unfortunately it seems like he is the best from the group we can get.

Not really what I'm saying.

You created a scenario that won't happen.

I wrote a scenario that seemed equally unlikely, but has, unfortunately, happened.

15 points behind in March.

Whether it's Everton's cup final or not, i couldn't give a fuck. Mancini sent us out there like a lamb to the slaughter with 3-5-2. We literally GIFTED Everton the first half.

The subs in the second half bringing Kolo off, and bringing Sinclair and Clichy on were up there with Ajax away. Baffling, bizarre and ultimately shocking.

When will Mancini ever LEARN about Everton? when will he ever realise how to even compete against them? never mind just beating them or actually scoring a goal. Gary Neville was explaining and highlighting how to combat Everton and how setup would help. a COMMENTATOR was doing this and do you know what the sad part is? Neville got it all spot on again like usual. Neville could respond and change a game to how it's going and what's need to be done before Mancini would ever notice. as soon as Everton score it's 'lets change to a back 4 now' - that sums him up.

Mancini is just part of the chain to our success, 'stability' get's thrown about. Stability means absolutely fuck all when your manager becomes out of his depth.

When will the owners change things? when will they feel a change is needed? i don't know.

Good manager, not great and my feelings from last August are all coming out to play on the pitch as each week goes on.

Some people NEED to realise, no one is being impatient or greedy but if this club is going to progress forward and that is EXACTLY what you really want for your club, then it WON'T be happening with Mancini in charge.

Freestyler said:
Whether it's Everton's cup final or not, i couldn't give a fuck. Mancini sent us out there like a lamb to the slaughter with 3-5-2. We literally GIFTED Everton the first half.

The subs in the second half bringing Kolo off, and bringing Sinclair and Clichy on were up there with Ajax away. Baffling, bizarre and ultimately shocking.

When will Mancini ever LEARN about Everton? when will he ever realise how to even compete against them? never mind just beating them or actually scoring a goal. Gary Neville was explaining and highlighting how to combat Everton and how setup would help. a COMMENTATOR was doing this and do you know what the sad part is? Neville got it all spot on again like usual. Neville could respond and change a game to how it's going and what's need to be done before Mancini would ever notice. as soon as Everton score it's 'lets change to a back 4 now' - that sums him up.

Mancini is just part of the chain to our success, 'stability' get's thrown about. Stability means absolutely fuck all when you're manager becomes out of his depth.

When will the owners change things? when will they feel a change is needed? i don't know.

Good manager, not great and my feelings from last August are all coming out to play on the pitch as each week goes on.

Some people NEED to realise, no one is being inpatient or greedy but if this club is going to progress forward and that is EXACTLY what you really want for your club, then it WON'T be happening with Mancini in charge.
Excellent post sir.

Didsbury Dave said:
greenfingers said:
Rascal said:
So we lose away from home to a side challenging for a European place and the end of the world is nigh.

Everton played very well as they always do against us, yet it took a worldy goal just as we had begun to dominate, a last minute fluke and possibly the worst penalty decision i have ever seen for them to do it

Some on here seem to think we are miles better than we are. We are marginaly better than most and its a small margin and i was disscussing with a mate yesterday, too often this season those small margins have worked against us and things havent gone our way. Thats life im afraid and calling for the sacking of everyman and his dog will not change the effect small margins have. Last season things went for us, this season not so much.
I agree with your point.

I think that of all the trite, brainless, idiotic Mancini shields that the head-in-sand brigade are putting up, 'we can't win every game you know' is probably the turd at the bottom of the u bend. Several notches below ' we are just missing chances' and lurking, fetid and stinking, underneath 'he should have been given more money'.

Pathetic. And insulting to the many of us on this thread who discuss football, tactics and performances every single week on this forum, and who's opinions on the manager are based as they should be on his whole tenure.

C'mon Dave, you missed another old chestnut: "It's Marwood's fault...!"<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:21 pm --<br /><br />
cookster said:
Seosa said:
rastus said:
Thats crap

-- Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:51 pm --

Like I said Rastus thats crap and I agree, the outers are thikos

Looks like he's taken to arguing with himself LOL

Maybe he's MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) and more than one persona is emerging at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.