Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
Didsbury Dave said:
A master class in how to make a good team look bad. This was mancini's finest hour: he actually managed to get EVERYTHING wrong. 3 at the back. Doesn't work. Milner and kolorov aren't mobile enough to be Wing backs and left big gaps for their wide men to pump balls into the box. And not picking lescott against a big physical team like that? Fucking scandalous. You've got kolo and the other two running into each other like the keystone cops, getting under each others feet. It was obvious this wasn't working from 5 minutes in yet the clown didn't change it until we conceded.

That immobile midfield, barry and garcia totally overrun, yet he didn't fucking change it. He left Milner wasted up and down that flank, him and kolorov giving it away every time they had it. Then he brings a decent left back on and puts him at centre half, leaving kolorov on.

He's stood, flummoxed on the touch line, swearing at players. The whole team have got their heads down, don't know what they are doing and he fucks off home in their hour of need?

I could go on but I want this fucking lunatic out of my club and quick. He's lost the plot, lost the players, lost everything that we had. Yesterday was an embarrassment of a performance by Mancini, the performance of a man on the edge of the precipe. It was Hughes v spurs all over again. He hasn't a clue what to do. They are down to ten men and he doesn't even change a failing system/team? He looked befuddled, platt seemed the only one thinking, Kidd sat there mute as always.

It's the end. Txiki is a football man, he will see that with his own eyes.

It's finished.

so this lunatic of a manager who has us second in the toughest league in the world and at wembley for an FA cup semi final has lost the plot,is an embarrassment and should go..

Go to the head wobblers Dave,they are doing buy one get one free today.

I can see how bringing up past glory, defeats the tactical errors argued. Well done, Sir.

Really big summer coming because finally we will know the real opinion/plans of Txiki and co.

If they keep Mancini and wont buy him top class players only some good younger ones with good potential they are wrong and we will pay the price for it next season.

Also hope somehow we start to sign players that are good for certain roles and we plan to play them in that role. Not like we are doing with Dzeko, Nasri, Milner etc.

OB1 said:
samharris said:
so this lunatic of a manager who has us second in the toughest league in the world and at wembley for an FA cup semi final has lost the plot,is an embarrassment and should go..

Why don't you try and pick a hole in the technical issues raised above rather than waving some bland flag about where we are in the league and cup, which does not guarantee where we will end the season.

Because that would require thinking.

Didsbury Dave said:
A master class in how to make a good team look bad. This was mancini's finest hour: he actually managed to get EVERYTHING wrong. 3 at the back. Doesn't work. Milner and kolorov aren't mobile enough to be Wing backs and left big gaps for their wide men to pump balls into the box. And not picking lescott against a big physical team like that? Fucking scandalous. You've got kolo and the other two running into each other like the keystone cops, getting under each others feet. It was obvious this wasn't working from 5 minutes in yet the clown didn't change it until we conceded.

That immobile midfield, barry and garcia totally overrun, yet he didn't fucking change it. He left Milner wasted up and down that flank, him and kolorov giving it away every time they had it. Then he brings a decent left back on and puts him at centre half, leaving kolorov on.

He's stood, flummoxed on the touch line, swearing at players. The whole team have got their heads down, don't know what they are doing and he fucks off home in their hour of need?

I could go on but I want this fucking lunatic out of my club and quick. He's lost the plot, lost the players, lost everything that we had. Yesterday was an embarrassment of a performance by Mancini, the performance of a man on the edge of the precipe. It was Hughes v spurs all over again. He hasn't a clue what to do. They are down to ten men and he doesn't even change a failing system/team? He looked befuddled, platt seemed the only one thinking, Kidd sat there mute as always.

It's finished.

an EXTREMELY unpopular opinion and probably hard to digest for many people.

But congratulations, someone else has noticed it.

every word, spot on.

Comrade Buka said:
OB1 said:
samharris said:

Why don't you try and pick a hole in the technical issues raised above rather than waving some bland flag about where we are in the league and cup, which does not guarantee where we will end the season.

Oh do keep up ffs,then you wont post things that make you look stupid.

Freestyler said:
Didsbury Dave said:

It's finished.

an EXTREMELY unpopular opinion and probably hard to digest for many people.

But congratulations, someone else has noticed it.

every word, spot on.
Someone will argue. But won't address any points raised.

samharris said:
Comrade Buka said:
OB1 said:

Oh do keep up ffs,then you wont post things that make you look stupid.

Irony.

I reckon if we finish second and win the Fa cup the undecided and the wavering fans on Mancini will be back on Mancini's side...

It'll be interesting what our owners will do if that happens 2nd & a Trophy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.