Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
DD said:
I have no insecurity at all. I do despair about the lack of intelligence of our own supporters though; and if you can't see what he is doing to us, you deserve to see every last one of United's undoubted run of title successes over the next few years. He's fucked up our glorious chance and you are going to suffer the consequences like I will. I'm just really happy for you that you are pleased to accept it, because I'm not.
Despair away then you desperate tool.
Since when the fuck was intelligence a prerequisite for supporting a football team?

Well if you support us then clearly it isn't.

Apologies. I want to see us strive for the best, you are just happy to accept being second best to our cross city rivals because it was always that way, but we had one minute when it wasn't, so that's enough for your entire life eh?:)

Loser mentality.

I thought we'd gone beyond that but clearly we haven't.
Unfortunately for you my friend you are one of many on here that equate keyboard acumen to intellect.

Gaylord du Bois said:
DD said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Since when the fuck was intelligence a prerequisite for supporting a football team?

Apologies. I want to see us strive for the best, you are just happy to accept being second best to our cross city rivals because it was always that way, but we had one minute when it wasn't, so that's enough for your entire life eh?:)

Loser mentality.

Unfortunately for you my friend you are one of many on here that equate keyboard acumen to intellect.

And you are one of those that avoid key questions with smart arse comments to try and convince the public you are superior, whilst actually doing just the opposite.

Your limited response clearly indicates that you actually haven't really got an intelligent one. ;)

DD said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
DD said:
I have no insecurity at all. I do despair about the lack of intelligence of our own supporters though; and if you can't see what he is doing to us, you deserve to see every last one of United's undoubted run of title successes over the next few years. He's fucked up our glorious chance and you are going to suffer the consequences like I will. I'm just really happy for you that you are pleased to accept it, because I'm not.

Loser mentality.

How old are you? serious question. I remember when we were successful and I have been out of the country since 1978. We were around before the premier league started up mate.

Nobody plays with either 2 strikers(in formation) or back three at top level in the modern game yet Mancini has an obsession for both of them.

TROUSERS said:
Get rid of Bobby Manc and lets become Chelsea please! Then with some luck, we may get Rafa in 4 years time!
You fugging morons! i can remember Taggart being 1 game away from the sack after 6years having won nothing and nobody before him for about 20 years.
You are such greedy bastards if you think FAcup followed by Prem league is not good enough!
Lets get Mourhino in and play boring footy and then when we come second in about 2 or 3 years time,sack him cos we came second!!!!!!!!
It is as pathetic as that!!!
Our team are fantastic.we had a bad day yesterday, sadly only second and in semi final of cup!
Dont anyone mention money spent cos its not yours cos I was spending not much less when I saw us not score a goal at home from jan 1st for rest of season under psycho!!!
Get real !!!!!

Reality at last. What we are seeing is fans starved of success being catapulted into the title race scramble. It has its own pressures which players fans and management have to acclimatize to. It's taking time. It took Ferguson years. Patience and reality is what is needed.
Having said that the club need to sit down with RM and ask him bluntly is he in for the long term. If he is and he is backed with money we will be fine.

we will come back stronger next season... pisscans days are coming to an end thats when it will all change for the vermin!..the future is ours

TROUSERS said:
Get rid of Bobby Manc and lets become Chelsea please! Then with some luck, we may get Rafa in 4 years time!
You fugging morons! i can remember Taggart being 1 game away from the sack after 6years having won nothing and nobody before him for about 20 years.
You are such greedy bastards if you think FAcup followed by Prem league is not good enough!
Lets get Mourhino in and play boring footy and then when we come second in about 2 or 3 years time,sack him cos we came second!!!!!!!!
It is as pathetic as that!!!
Our team are fantastic.we had a bad day yesterday, sadly only second and in semi final of cup!
Dont anyone mention money spent cos its not yours cos I was spending not much less when I saw us not score a goal at home from jan 1st for rest of season under psycho!!!
Get real !!!!!

Bang on the fucking money.

There's some proper short memories from some proper mard arses on here.

DD said:
Ferguson makes his team better than the sum of its parts. Our manager makes our players lesser than the sum of its parts.

Sums it up for me.

The pointlessness of the Mancini-out vs Mancini-in debate is that one side argues lacking tactical prowess, poor man-management and so on, and the other side counter with number of trophies so far, and stability. Nobody is arguing that Mancini has won too few trophies, nor that stability is a bad thing per se.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.